PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Training Camp Thread - Day 6 (8/1/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were good news Mack...you been bad news lately.
Don't I get props for expressing optimism about the imminent productive return of Britt? I didn't even mention the effect of our new trainer's conditioning program on WR hammys.

I love Hightower and his game, but this is beyond frustrating. Some guys are just injury-prone. Nothing to do with toughness or grittiness, just is what it is. Christ...Update: Jeff Howe says he's fine. For today...

Don't I get props for expressing optimism about the imminent productive return of Britt? I didn't even mention the effect of our new trainer's conditioning program on WR hammys.

I was j/k Mack.:)

I love Hightower and his game, but this is beyond frustrating. Some guys are just injury-prone. Nothing to do with toughness or grittiness, just is what it is. Christ...Update: Jeff Howe says he's fine. For today...
Who among us hasn't gone for a routine MRI in their spare time?

To be fair Mayo had that exact issue. His work ethic and talent was abundant. He just couldn't get rid of that bug. **** happens.

How about Michel?

He’s fine

2004_dodgeball_wallpaper_0.jpg

I know. I tried to quote the idiot tweet @DeepThreat that says they spotted Eric Decker.

This photo was used last year to say that Larry Fitzgerald was at Logan Airport around the trading deadline, and everyone was going nuts about it thinking the Pats were about to trade for him. Until another photo surfaced which proved Fitzgerald was nowhere near Foxboro that day. The DeepThreat tweet was likely just making fun of that incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back