PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 NFL Training Camp Cuts, Signings & Trades

Huh?

I thought the Patriots were your favorite pro team?
My response was about the idiots at the BUF front office, and the fact that they completely wasted a 4th round pick last year on Cardale Jones.

OSU = meaning Ohio St. I'm a Bucks fan, and I'm pointing this out b/c I had an extended look at Cardale.

no Kap for the moment . dont wanna get Joe nervous..

EDIT:

Last edited:
Looks like we really did a number on them... o_O
Screenshot_20170727_163724.png

"Good things happen to those who run."

Wow.

My response was about the idiots at the BUF front office, and the fact that they completely wasted a 4th round pick last year on Cardale Jones.

OSU = meaning Ohio St. I'm a Bucks fan, and I'm pointing this out b/c I had an extended look at Cardale.
Yeah cardale just didn't seem like his skills translated to an NFL QB or that he could hone them.
Buckeye fans gotta love him for what he did but the bills were nuts.

What a basket case.

You should see the guys posting on the Falcons forum right now. They've been obsessed with the Patriots. They call the Pats cheaters but play down the real cheaters that is their team. They try to prop Matt Ryan up by cutting down Brady any way they can. A lot of them are talking about how their team is something special and they're about to start a new dynasty. 19-0 talk. How their team is going to be so much better in week 7 than the team the Pats faced in the Super Bowl. They talk about how they dominated that game. They almost act like they won the game. In denial almost. Patriots threads have been popping up in that forum since Super Bowl LI teams were decided.

You should see the guys posting on the Falcons forum right now. They've been obsessed with the Patriots. They call the Pats cheaters but play down the real cheaters that is their team. They try to prop Matt Ryan up by cutting down Brady any way they can. A lot of them are talking about how their team is something special and they're about to start a new dynasty. 19-0 talk. How their team is going to be so much better in week 7 than the team the Pats faced in the Super Bowl. They talk about how they dominated that game. They almost act like they won the game. In denial almost. Patriots threads have been popping up in that forum since Super Bowl LI teams were decided.
I get their emotional turmoil and dysfunction. Their team was up big in the SB and blew it.

As a fan base......you never recover from that loss. Ever.

It's the organization that needs major therapy on how to cope with loss. I have no idea what that sign means?

I hear Matt Ryan is now saying his OC was getting the offensive plays in late.

I guess Ryan's ice is starting to melt. Thought he was a standup guy.

CK isn't NFL caliber. jmo

I hear Matt Ryan is now saying his OC was getting the offensive plays in late.

I guess Ryan's ice is starting to melt. Thought he was a standup guy.

CK isn't NFL caliber. jmo

In the Super Bowl? One of their issues was that they were snapping the ball too early to properly run the clock down. That gave the Pats an extra 60 seconds to come back with.

In the Super Bowl? One of their issues was that they were snapping the ball too early to properly run the clock down. That gave the Pats an extra 60 seconds to come back with.

I went and checked that and it was something like 3-4 minutes IIRC.

They did burn a time out after the Julio Jones circus catch to put them into field goal range. Maybe that's what Ryan was referring to.

The brain does strange things after trauma.

With the Ninkovich retirement, this thread has gotten (potentially) more interesting.

Lol can any provide the link to the Failcons forum? I'd love to partake in their misery.

Freeney is available. I wonder if they'd kick the tires.
He's a pro. He respects the Pats org. He could at the least pick up Nincs 4 sacks?
Why not Jared Ordick who they had in, or better yet Mario Williams. In 2014 he had 15 sacks. Has he fallen that far?
If I recall, the Pats were after Paul Kruger. He is 31 but did a lot of Ninc type coverage and sack stuff. Had 6 PD one year. 11 sacks in 2014. One of those BB unsung types.
In all, if Mario wants a ring he is still young enough to help the Pats.
DW Toys

Last edited:
He's a pro. He respects the Pats org. He could at the least pick up Nincs 4 sacks?
Why not Jared Ordick who they had in, or better yet Mario Williams. In 2014 he had 15 sacks. Has he fallen that far?
If I recall, the Pats were after Paul Kruger. He is 31 but did a lot of Ninc type coverage and sack stuff. Had 6 PD one year. 11 sacks in 2014. One of those BB unsung types.
In all, if Mario wants a ring he is still young enough to help the Pats.
DW Toys

Williams was in terrible shape last year and was a healthy scratch on a bad team by the end of the season. He quit on the Bills the year before. He's done.

Odrick is a guy who might make sense. Not sure why he's still floating around, he's not even 30 yet. He visited the Patriots back in April and they didn't sign him then, though, and that's basically the last anyone's heard of him. He was cut by the Jaguars with a failed physical designation, so it's possible he's not physically ready for football.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back