PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Report on "Big News" [Ron Howard voice: There was no news]

Did Zo say specifically before the show today or just before the show on some unspecific date?

Brady will be retiring as a patriot with a 1 day signing ceremony
TB misses the spotlight
The guy who posted about it is a complete fraud though
I'll lose some respect for Brady if he signs a 1-day contact with the Patriots. That sort of charade is beneath him. And I don't want Kraft to take the opportunity to think he's somehow making up for letting Brady walk in 2020. Kraft opted to back BB instead, big mistake, own it.

This is the kind of thing that will actually hurt the ratings of a radio show. You get the sugar high ratings, I guess, when you make such a bold pronouncement...but fall on your face and...
I remember when a reporter named Leopold claimed Karl Rove would be perp-walked. Pretty much ended his career.

You just can't do this with listeners/readers.

Reminds me of this classic interview. WAR BEGINS ... with a "w".

So it’s been walked back from “big breaking news tomorrow before the show starts” to “it’s coming eventually, they’re waiting for the prices to come down though, it’s a receiver”

J

So it’s been walked back from “big breaking news tomorrow before the show starts” to “it’s coming eventually, they’re waiting for the prices to come down though, it’s a receiver”

Anyone of us could proclaim that.

Deandre or Jeudy who else could be out there.
Cooper Kupp?
Rams are in Sale now mode.
That would be left field.

Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

And “waiting for the prices to come down” isn’t exactly a done deal.

I can do it too.

Breaking news! Justin Jefferson is going to be a New England Patriot! We’re just waiting for the Vikings asking price to come down, but he’ll be here eventually.

So they are in on the Jeudy/Hop or someone else sweepstakes. :zzz: Until the Jete or some other franchise blinks and overpays. This is not fekkin' news, Zo. We know they are in on one of these guys for the right price.
Neil Degrasse Tyson Smh GIF

Sounds like Denver just needs a little more “pondering” time over Jeudy. Sigh……

I’m hoping the big news is that he’s partnering with a cbd company or that he’s hosting a beach party.

lol what an absolute spin job. Now Zolak just making Pats look bad when some team gets Jeudy for a 2nd and 4th and another team gets Hopkins for a 4th & 5th and another team signs Beckham for 1 year deal for up to 8m or something (when the Pats could have done 2 years and made the 2nd year a dummy year to spread the signing bonus)

If the big news is dependent on the receiver prices coming down and negotiating a restructure/extension with a receiver then it's not really news just a small chance of news.

Good news everyone I went to Market Basket the other day and survived a giant urge to **** my pants. I'm talking like halfway thru the trip I was shaking and clenching. It was the runs too (thanks Buffalo Wild Wings wild sauce). You know how when you gotta poop, the more you move the easier it is to keep in? Well I survived a 5 minute check out line. Just sitting there shaking, clenching my cheeks, sweating thinking I'm just gonna **** myself and never come back to this store again. I said God, I am sorry I missed Mass please don't let this be my penance.

So anyways I made it home and caught every green light on the way (thank you heavenly Father), ran in, and just blasted out my ass so hard that the wild sauce didn't even have time to singe me. I gotta say after that I've never felt so alive. Maybe one day I'll take a laxative and see how long I can make it through a Target run just to catch that high again.

I love a great **** story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing!

That is such a rough time when a turd is playing peek-a-boo with your balloon knot. In your case, you had a liquid concoction brewing, which is even worse. Much harder to contain.

However, the feeling immediately after unloading and surviving one of these fecal emergencies can top an orgasm for life's most enjoyable bodily feelings. I'm not talking the garden variety ****. But the one you described is an indescribable relief...but only if you survive it.

Did Market Basket not have a ****ter?

I love a great **** story with a happy ending. Thanks for sharing!

That is such a rough time when a turd is playing peek-a-boo with your balloon knot. In your case, you had a liquid concoction brewing, which is even worse. Much harder to contain.

However, the feeling immediately after unloading and surviving one of these fecal emergencies can top an orgasm for life's most enjoyable bodily feelings. I'm not talking the garden variety ****. But the one you described is an indescribable relief...but only if you survive it.

Did Market Basket not have a ****ter?

You'd love the story from bodybuilding.com's now defunct Misc subforum, about the guy who forgot to bring his peebottle with him on a date.

It's NSFW, so I won't post it here, but you should have a Google for it. It was lovingly illustrated in MS Paint too....

So nothing that we didn’t already know.

1679585708333.gif

His tape from last year is ordinary. Jeudy’s is explosive.

What?

DHop was suspended for 6 games and still put up 717 yards. Over 17 games that would track to 1,108 yards. If that is ordinary, I'll happily take ordinary.

Last edited:

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back