PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak Report on "Big News" [Ron Howard voice: There was no news]

I actually had the same experience I'll never forget it. 2nd grade sitting behind the chick I had a crush on. Asked to go to the bathroom, teacher wouldn't let me. I was too young to stand up for myself and just leave.

Since we're killing time... Geese are fairly well known for crapping whenever, wherever it suits them. Seems like you were a fairly meek gosling. At what age did the defiance kick in?

Curran is reporting the price is dropping for Hopkins. Could be some smoke out there. Don't get all the Zo hate. I enjoy listening to him.

He’s looking like a dumbass for making such a bold claim…show has started and nothing.

Since we're killing time... Geese are fairly well known for crapping whenever, wherever it suits them. Seems like you were a fairly meek gosling. At what age did the defiance kick in?
i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

Our high school football field is over run with geese. They do indeed chit everywhere.

Curran is reporting the price is dropping for Hopkins. Could be some smoke out there. Don't get all the Zo hate. I enjoy listening to him.

I don't mind him but he can't just go and make definitive statements like that, and then nothing.

That's treating your listeners, and the Patriots fanbase at large, with complete disdain.

Did you suffer thru the the Regina song? I had to resist closing the window and just waiting for the news to drop organically.

I actually had the same experience I'll never forget it. 2nd grade sitting behind the chick I had a crush on. Asked to go to the bathroom, teacher wouldn't let me. I was too young to stand up for myself and just leave. **** myself right there and sat in it a couple hours til someone found out it was me. Surprisingly didn't get a whooping from my mom for that, she was actually upset with the teacher for once
Sounds identical accept everyone knew right away I exploded I basically begged the teacher to go the bathroom.

I had to walk around all day with a bag of my dirty clothes even on the bus.

Make It Stop The Office GIF

I can't listen anymore. Too much crap. Regina song... then the cars for kids ad... I'm out. I tried. Y'all will have to post it when and if he breaks it.

Sounds identical accept everyone knew right away I exploded I basically begged the teacher to go the bathroom.

I had to walk around all day with a bag of my dirty clothes even on the bus.
This is where character comes from.

I wouldn’t be the man I am today without my world class acne problem as a youngster. I stopped shaving the pick-marked face. Looks like an intergalactic pin cushion.

Curran wasn't really reporting that. That was reported by someone else, Curran's thing is just him saying he's coming around the idea of a Hopkins-to-Patriots trade because the pick compensation would be closer to what was given for Brandin Cooks. Thing is in the same report of the price dropping for Hopkins it was said Patriots aren't considering Hopkins at this point.

Did you suffer thru the the Regina song? I had to resist closing the window and just waiting for the news to drop organically.
I did not. I don't get to listen everyday.

Had to be in high school when I went into ROTC and the try-hard seniors and juniors wanted to play pretend drill sergeant

This is the kind of thing that will actually hurt the ratings of a radio show. You get the sugar high ratings, I guess, when you make such a bold pronouncement...but fall on your face and...
I remember when a reporter named Leopold claimed Karl Rove would be perp-walked. Pretty much ended his career.

You just can't do this with listeners/readers.

Had to be in high school when I went into ROTC and the try-hard seniors and juniors wanted to play pretend drill sergeant

Appreciate the response but NGL, I was hoping for something a bit more entertaining.

This is the kind of thing that will actually hurt the ratings of a radio show. You get the sugar high ratings, I guess, when you make such a bold pronouncement...but fall on your face and...
I remember when a reporter named Leopold claimed Karl Rove would be perp-walked. Pretty much ended his career.

It's too bad, I like Zo. I have sworn off sports radio and all their BS. If he was on something and then broke it as scheduled, I could have been won back. Not now though. Just another nail in the coffin.

Yeah, you can't disrespect a fanbase like that and just move on.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back