PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Chargers @ Ravens

Nantz and Romo

It will be Romo and Nantz. The Colts and Chiefs game is on NBC

KC/Indy is on NBC. NE is the only CBS game next week, so it'll be Nantz/Romo.

Vn3K.gif

Honestly ,I don't even care that the Chargers are the better team, watching the POS Ratbirds getting torn apart at home, watching their obnoxious fans have to take it, and seeing Harbaby pout is the greatest thing I could have asked for.

Couldn’t agree more. Come to think of it now that the Steelers and Ravens are out, our worst case playoff/championship scenario is gone too.

No Tony, I am seeing a defense that is playing an offense that couldn’t score against Clemson. Nevermind Alabama.

I’m there too. Actually got disagreed with posting that Chargers would win because of their defense and 2 running backs that didnt play the last time they met. Also that I’d rather play a rookie qb because BB is 12-0 in the olayoffs against them.

My favorite was “he played in front of sec crowds 100,000 every week and wouldn’t be star struck.”
Someone really said that? He played in the ACC.

Not looking forward to facing the Chargers. The Pats Defense will have their hands full with that offense.
Agree. Don’t worry everything is gonna be alright.

Harbaby not playing Flacco better get the same scrutiny BB did for not playing Butler.
Not the same, Jackson got them into the playoffs. Unless we are going with the January Joe aura thingy.

I am predicting a similar score next week to our game with the Chiefs.
Pats 38 Chargers 35
LETS GO

Chargers are in a good position to win this but don't get ahead of yourselves. It's the playoffs. As good as we are at home, inconsistency concerns me. It won't be easy but hope we beat chargers though.

Is that Red Fang 'Prehistoric Dog' being played over the intercoms?

Now I need to go watch that video for the billionth time.

I’m there too. Actually got disagreed with posting that Chargers would win because of their defense and 2 running backs that didnt play the last time they met. Also that I’d rather play a rookie qb because BB is 12-0 in the olayoffs against them.

My favorite was “he played in front of sec crowds 100,000 every week and wouldn’t be star struck.”
Who played in front of SEC crowds?

Not Jackson

No Tony, I am seeing a defense that is playing an offense that couldn’t score against Clemson. Nevermind Alabama.
I'm not sure they could score against Boston College.

Chargers should just run up the middle 3 times and punt. Dare the ravens to win without a defensive score.

The Anti Bobby Bouche offense!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back