PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wildcard Game Thread: Chargers @ Ravens

This is absolutely ridiculous. The Ravens LG has been pulling all game long, and the RG has pulled ZERO times.

I really hope we get Ravens next week, but I think we're going to get the Chargers.
Many experts are going to pick the chargers

This is absolutely ridiculous. The Ravens LG has been pulling all game long, and the RG has pulled ZERO times.

I really hope we get Ravens next week, but I think we're going to get the Chargers.
I’ve been saying all week I’d rather get the Ravens.

If Rivers scores a TD, this game is over.

Of the 3 teams we could have faced the chargers are easily the last team we want to face. Debatable between texans and ravens

Captain stone aka the like troll
I actually don’t mind the good captain. But he gave me some sass for saying I’d prefer to play Baltimore so I decided to toss some quick shade in his direction.

Ahahaha @ the people on this forum acting like the Pats passed on the next big thing with Jackson

Dude is ****ing garbage.

Now we just wait for them to bench him, Flacco comes in, Ravens still lose and then Harbaugh/Flacco both vault and the team is left with an awful QB and goes back to irrelevancy

I actually don’t mind the good captain. But he gave me some sass for saying I’d prefer to play Baltimore so I decided to toss some quick shade in his direction.

I like him too. Gives me a lot of positive ratings, throws in a negative every now and then but that’s okay

Of the 3 teams we could have faced the chargers are easily the last teams. Debatable between texans and ravens
Chargers will be traveling across the county 2 weeks in a row.

Rivers just baited them with a hard call. Great timing.

Chargers need 7 here before the half.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back