PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which All-Pro FA comes to Pats for Ring run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the patriots would consider him. I don't see anything in their history that would rule it out.
When have the picked up a player with domestic violence issues in his past?

When have the picked up a player with domestic violence issues in his past?

Not DV, but Randy Moss served jail time after hospitalizing a kid in a fight when he was 18. Not advocating for or against Peterson, but it is not always cut and dried.

Not DV, but Randy Moss served jail time after hospitalizing a kid in a fight when he was 18. Not advocating for or against Peterson, but it is not always cut and dried.
No, it wasn't DV, and it was when he was a kid. There's a huge gulf between getting in a fight as a kid with one of your peers and whipping a 4 year old till he bleeds.

Pretty sure Myra would come out of her grave and rip RK a new one if this guy ever got on the team.

Last edited:
Mario Williams

cuz why not

I would sign Calais Campbell in a heartbeat, he would fit perfectly into a BB defense.

I would pump the brakes of old (over 30) RBs. Peterson is a freak athlete, but he will be 32, and he still needs large amounts of money, because he lost a year's pay, and he has a gaggle of children to pay for. Could he have a great year with the Pats, sure, but is it likely, see Matt Forte last year with the Jets.

RB in the NFL is strange, there are a few bell cow backs, but mostly, they are interchangeable. Now if the Pats swing a trade for JG and they land say the #12 pick and either Fournette or Cook are still on the board, then I would jump on either one of them.

This is one of those off-seasons where I would consider it a success of the Pats could retain the bulk of their own guys. Hightower and Butler are MUST resign! Logan would be nice to keep, but I think he is going to be waaay overvalued by the league.

I would sign Calais Campbell in a heartbeat, he would fit perfectly into a BB defense.

I would pump the brakes of old (over 30) RBs. Peterson is a freak athlete, but he will be 32, and he still needs large amounts of money, because he lost a year's pay, and he has a gaggle of children to pay for. Could he have a great year with the Pats, sure, but is it likely, see Matt Forte last year with the Jets.

RB in the NFL is strange, there are a few bell cow backs, but mostly, they are interchangeable. Now if the Pats swing a trade for JG and they land say the #12 pick and either Fournette or Cook are still on the board, then I would jump on either one of them.

This is one of those off-seasons where I would consider it a success of the Pats could retain the bulk of their own guys. Hightower and Butler are MUST resign! Logan would be nice to keep, but I think he is going to be waaay overvalued by the league.
Peterson would have to play for cheap but he seems to understand that

Adam...Seward

adam-seward-of-the-carolina-panthers-poses-for-his-2005-nfl-headshot-picture-id53165923

My balls are bleeding for Adrian!

Anyone mentioned jared odrick?

My memory of this is foggy since I haven't thought about the incident since Moss was a Patriot, but wasn't that because the kid called him the N word?

Anyone mentioned jared odrick?

He was getting mocked here by everyone it seemed when he was coming out of college. Seems like he could be a decent role player.

That happened when he was retired though.
Pretty sure there was one incident before he came here and another after he retired.

My memory of this is foggy since I haven't thought about the incident since Moss was a Patriot, but wasn't that because the kid called him the N word?
That was the rumor with LGB in college when he punched the guy......

Pretty sure there was one incident before he came here and another after he retired.

I guess it's possible Wikipedia left something out that happened before Wikipedia was widely edited, his page there was all I checked.

I think there are positions that BB does prioritize. Obviously QB is significant, and not just because of Brady. BB has spent 2nd/3rd round picks on O'Connell, Mallett, Jimmy G, and now Brissett. He's mentioned before how he wanted to avoid what happened to the Colts when Manning got injured.

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to comment on this.

In 2008 Brady was injured for almost the entire season. In 2009, we traded Cassell to KC. Did Belichick make sure we had an experienced back up in 2010? No, we went with an undrafted rookie free agent.

Sure we signed a former second round pick (Andrew Walter) and he was beaten out by that undrafted rookie free agent (Bryan Hoyer), but it's been a long time since we've had a veteran back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes