PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which 2018 Patriot’s draftee are you most excited to see play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott99

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
For me, being a huge Sony Michel fan, he’s my #1. Can’t wait to see what he’ll add to the Pat’s offense.

My #2 is Braxton Berrios. Looking forward to seeing if he can be the next great slot receiver. I think he has a HUGE uphill battle to make the team, but it’ll be fun to see if he can pull it off. Great camp competition at the WR slot.

Christian Sam LB is my #3. I was kinda upset when they drafted Bentley instead of Sam, but then they snagged Sam in the 6th. I really enjoyed watching Sam play the last few seasons, and was pleasantly surprised the Pats got him in the 6th.

Wynn. (If the Patriots can't cover the loss of Solder, it's going to be a tough season. Everywhere else the chances look pretty good to me.)

Strangely, it's a low pick: Berrios. I just like those nifty little slot guys for some reason. Wish I was that quick.
Yes, we always need a little slot guy. Can he replace Amendola (and eventually Edelman) in that role? We'll see.

In order: Michel, Berrios, and Wynn.

Gotta be Michel.

Offense: Michel

Defense: Bentley (PLEASE be better than E. Roberts)

UDFA: J.C. Jackson

Michel, Wynn and Dawson ...

However I look forward to seeing Etling this preseason ... just because I am curious.

TE Ryan Izzo shouldn't take much to sub-plant the scrubs ahead of him.

I don’t see Berrios getting a whole lot of playing time in this offense behind Edelman, hogan, Patterson, matthews and mitchell.

Last edited:
I don’t see Berrios getting a whole lot of playing time in this offense behind Edelman, hogan, matthews and mitchell.
Preseason he will get a lot of playing time. Also punt return opportunities as well.

I don’t see Berrios getting a whole lot of playing time in this offense behind Edelman, hogan, matthews and mitchell.

I think he makes the team in his rookie year as a punt returner.

The question is with regard to PR. If it is Edelman, than Berrios would be inactive until Edelman is injured.

The question is with regard to PR. If it is Edelman, than Berrios would be inactive until Edelman is injured.

I would sincerely hope that it isn't Edelman. Unless Berrios screws up in a major way, he should be able to take that off of Edelman's plate.

Sony Michel, Duke Dawson, Ja'Whaun Bentley. I think Sony is an every down player.

I would sincerely hope that it isn't Edelman. Unless Berrios screws up in a major way, he should be able to take that off of Edelman's plate.
I agree. In that case, the next question is which WR's are active. I would note that we also need a KR to be active.

RBs are always the most fun to see, especially first round RBs.

Isn’t patterson a PR/KR?

I agree. In that case, the next question is which WR's are active. I would note that we also need a KR to be active.

Edelman, Hogan, Matthews, Patterson and Slater. patterson can take PR/KR duties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News