PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which 2018 Patriot’s draftee are you most excited to see play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want see the combination of Brown (LT) and Wynn (LG).

Sony Michel is going to be a very exciting player for us. He could well be our first explosive bellcow RB since Corey Dillon.

The fewer times i hear Wynn's name called, the better I'll know that he's playing. ;)

Trent Brown. I think he could be an upgrade over Solder, if he applies himself in a contract year.

And Wynn. He sounds like a beast. We already had a pair of pretty good guards, for him to be an upgrade would make him a really great find.

Lamar Jackson... oh wait..

Wynn has some huge shoes to fill. He needs to show that he can be as good in the pros as he was in college.

TBH, I just hope to see any of ‘em making a decent impact. Rookies having a huge impact, or solid impact has been pretty hit and miss lately. A lot of injuries or guys having a hard time beating out the vets. I guess that following for me would be:
•Michel breaking a few ankles and having some explosive plays in the running and passing game.
•Wynn with his lower center of gravity taking some stud like Watt or Clowney and knocking him on his ass!
•I’ll be really satisfied with some solid ST’s play from Berrios. He can take his time with the O, but some solid decisions of fair catches and a few nice returns would be sweet.
•I’d love to see Bentley actually be able to hold his own in the speed dept. and lay some nasty ass hits at the line, or maybe a a receiver across the middle.
I’ll take any contribution from any of these guys! I feel like Bill really went out this year and drafted some hard nosed, grown ass men to play for us. I hope that attitude and leadership translates to the field. The guys I’d REALLY love to see contribute this year are the 2nd year guys. The Wise’s, the Rivers’s, the Langi’s. I’ve also had my fair share of tequila tonight. I hope you all are having a kickass weekend and I hope this post makes sense!

I don’t see Berrios getting a whole lot of playing time in this offense behind Edelman, hogan, Patterson, matthews and mitchell.
Practice squad if he has a good camp.

Gotta go with Michel, if for no other reason may take some of the pressure off of #12 to carry the Offense...

Of course there are pipe dreams that he is the second coming of Alvin Kamara.. wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back