PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What road games will you be attending this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to any away games this year and I'm not sure on the home games either. I don't feel like supporting the NYFL these days.

Myself?

More than likely Pittsburgh for the 3rd year in a row. Ben vs Brady
I missed last year for the first time in a long while. After that disaster when Ben didn’t play in ‘16 and I couldn’t even give the tix away, I’m going to wait until closer to the date to make a move.

Good seats dont come cheap.

Ive sat behind the Bench too. Some jackass Texans fan was yelling at Brady, so after awhile I started yelling how good Brady was. Brady turned around and looked right at me like I was one dogging him.
I was right behind the bench for the Brady return game in CLE. Totally different perspective, but like you said, ridiculously expensive.

I have been to all those cities for games.

The Georgia dome is gone, but what a crap stadium and place to put it. We could not find our lot because it was down in a parking garage. Tailgating in a parking garage sucks. The fans are meek. Every once in a while on will call you a yankee.

Cincinnati we stayed in Covington, Kentucky right across the river from the stadium. If you like chili youre in heaven because chili joints outnumber gas stations. Kentucky is nice though. We did not tailgate, but it looked limited because the river takes away space for lots. We just walked across the Ohio river bridge on game day. Some of the fans are axxholes.

Phoenix has the best stadium imo. It looks like a space ship from outside. 3rd level seats are like 2nd level seats in other stadiums. The field is recessed into the ground and on wheels. Plenty of room to tailgate. Its like country and the locals call it Gundale instead of Glendale. There was a pig farm right near the stadium when I was there. Soy bean fields in close proximity.

Trying to make it to Miami in December. We'll see!

Absolutely! It's hands down the best division road trip and one of the league's better tailgate and gameday experiences for a visiting fan you could hope for if you are a seasoned fan. None of the glitzy BS and all of the football fun.

As far as games go this year I may not even be able to get to Gillette all that much this season.:mad: I'm currently recovering from spinal surgery and while the prognosis is good the recovery time back to full unlimited mobility is problematic. We have good friends that have lived in the Nashville area for the last 10 years and they have extended an invitation for us to join them for the game there, would really like to make that one since we haven't been to one there yet but it is what it is.
Wishing you a quick recovery!

Wishing you a quick recovery!

Thanks Sammy!
I've reached that point in life where my body can still do many things well and on occasion even do some things quick but the two very seldom meet. ;)

Chicago for me.

Going to the Titans game and then probably a playoff game. Might do the AFCCG if we draw like...the Texans and their third string QB or something. If it's a formidable opponent we'll do the divisional round.

Of course, assuming we get there

I am really jealous. My dream is to see any game home or away but it is not possible.Maybe in the future some London game.

Miami, like every year.
I don't go every year, but every time I do go it is a disaster, and Miami wins.

The forum needs to pay me to sit this one out

;)

i have never seen live a 'road' Pats games in US

i would like to do it and who knows... for the moment i saw Pats: 4 games in Foxboro, 2 games in London and the Super Bowl @Min - so overall 7 games but no-one on the road

my choice would be @ BUF if possible

but priority nr one is always @ Gillette for me

Last edited:
We are heading to Michigan.

Michigan/Nebraska Saturday Ann Arbor (big house). Pats/Lions Sunday night in the motor city.

I don't go every year, but every time I do go it is a disaster, and Miami wins.

Pats are in Miami December 9th this year then go to Pitt the week after. Odds are good they won't be in coasting mode when they go down there this season.

i have never seen live a 'road' Pats games in US

i would like to do it and who knows... for the moment i saw Pats: 4 games in Foxboro, 2 games in London and the Super Bowl @Min - so overall 7 games but no-one on the road

my choice would be @ BUF if possible

bu pèriority nr one is always @ Gillette for me

I have not been there yet, but Bills fans are drunk before they start the tailgate party.

The spectacle in the parking lot could be more entertaining than the game.

I was right behind the bench for the Brady return game in CLE. Totally different perspective, but like you said, ridiculously expensive.

I found it hard to see what was happening on the field because the players blocked the view.

The

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST