PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans
Search

What do we want to see at Training Camp

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reactions
GM's of the other 31 running around saying: WTF is Bill up to? Should we go into TC 5 players short of what's allowed? He must've found a competitive advantage for not showing up w/ a full 90 man roster. Definately saves money at the cafeteria.

Maybe BB's just saving those 5 spots to pick up other teams' castoffs? Who knows. There's always a reason for it. I wouldn't be surprised if he is eyeballs deep in scouting reports of fringe NFL players who could be cut down from the main squads and could fill a niche or a role on the Patriots.

WinstonSmith

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reactions
This wreaks of desperation.
Wait...you give the Pats repeated passive aggressive crap for not being at 90 players, and then when they take a flier on someone, which is what a team usually does when rounding out a 90 man roster, you give them more crap. I have one question for you sir...are you my wife's apprentice?

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Wait...you give the Pats repeated passive aggressive crap for not being at 90 players, and then when they take a flier on someone, which is what a team usually does when rounding out a 90 man roster, you give them more crap. I have one question for you sir...are you my wife's apprentice?
Nope, just hoping for meaningful signings (i.e., Trey Flowers) instead of more camp fodder when we're 6 men short of the roster.

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
Pats have 84 players on the roster 4 days before start of camp. Two players on NFI and six on PUP. So we're starting camp with 76 players.

At least Marcus Jones isn't on any list. Looking forward to seeing how he competes w/ JoJones out.

Scotty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reactions
Really want to see at least 1 from Uche / McGrone / Perkins take the camp by storm and give the defence another player that will take it to opposing offences. I am not convinced about Jennings but that is not backed up with any real knowledge....lol.

This is just dumb fantasy but I hope we get one hit from Roberts or Labryan Ray but a long shot at best ?

PatsFan2

Hall of Fame Poster
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reactions
I hope Devante Parker picks up our Offense we want him as that Big consistent threat who give us back the outsides.

Patriots News 2-25, “The Dynasty” Left Much Out, Matthew Slater
Mayo Sets Groundwork, Offers More Transparency With New Staff
Patriots Slater Calling It Quits After 16 Seasons
Patriots News 2-18, The Draft, Free Agency, and “The Dynasty”
MORSE: The Young Guns Patriots New Defensive Coaches
MORSE: Introducing the New Patriots Front Office
49ers Had a Chance, But Questionable Decisions Cost Them in Loss to Chiefs
Patriots News 2-11, Hightower Returns, Staff, Front Office Thoughts
Ranking The 57 Super Bowls From Worst To Best
Wolf’s Ascension Hopefully Will Help Patriots Fix One Key Problem Moving Forward