PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do we want to see at Training Camp

GM's of the other 31 running around saying: WTF is Bill up to? Should we go into TC 5 players short of what's allowed? He must've found a competitive advantage for not showing up w/ a full 90 man roster. Definately saves money at the cafeteria.

Maybe BB's just saving those 5 spots to pick up other teams' castoffs? Who knows. There's always a reason for it. I wouldn't be surprised if he is eyeballs deep in scouting reports of fringe NFL players who could be cut down from the main squads and could fill a niche or a role on the Patriots.

This wreaks of desperation.
Wait...you give the Pats repeated passive aggressive crap for not being at 90 players, and then when they take a flier on someone, which is what a team usually does when rounding out a 90 man roster, you give them more crap. I have one question for you sir...are you my wife's apprentice?

Wait...you give the Pats repeated passive aggressive crap for not being at 90 players, and then when they take a flier on someone, which is what a team usually does when rounding out a 90 man roster, you give them more crap. I have one question for you sir...are you my wife's apprentice?
Nope, just hoping for meaningful signings (i.e., Trey Flowers) instead of more camp fodder when we're 6 men short of the roster.

Pats have 84 players on the roster 4 days before start of camp. Two players on NFI and six on PUP. So we're starting camp with 76 players.

At least Marcus Jones isn't on any list. Looking forward to seeing how he competes w/ JoJones out.

Really want to see at least 1 from Uche / McGrone / Perkins take the camp by storm and give the defence another player that will take it to opposing offences. I am not convinced about Jennings but that is not backed up with any real knowledge....lol.

This is just dumb fantasy but I hope we get one hit from Roberts or Labryan Ray but a long shot at best ?

I hope Devante Parker picks up our Offense we want him as that Big consistent threat who give us back the outsides.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back