PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless Devlin can get healthy, then I would say he and Wynn

It will be Harry and Wynn either way. Even if Develin was a healthy he wouldn't provide enough value to pick him over Harry with our overall receiver depth issues and the especially the uncertainty surrounding Gordon.

Bad weather favors Brady...his mechanics and spin on the ball are extraordinary. Throw the ball (short/Medium) and open the run game and some play action. Defense will be able to handle the weather.
Brady was the greatest bad weather QB in NFL history, long before he became the GOAT of the whole shebang. But IIRC, he hasn't had to face much bad weather over the last few years.

But you are right about his how his ball tends to go right through the elements. It's a bad break to have to play in what's expected. But it WILL make the game just a bit more interesting. The rain not only equalizes the play on the field, but greatly diminishes the advantage of the home field. Gonna feel bad for the crowd. It will be interesting to see just how many show up.

Brady was the greatest bad weather QB in NFL history, long before he became the GOAT of the whole shebang. But IIRC, he hasn't had to face much bad weather over the last few years.

But you are right about his how his ball tends to go right through the elements. It's a bad break to have to play in what's expected. But it WILL make the game just a bit more interesting. The rain not only equalizes the play on the field, but greatly diminishes the advantage of the home field. Gonna feel bad for the crowd. It will be interesting to see just how many show up.

Does Daniel Jones have ANY bad weather experience at all?

I know nothing about Duke football.

College experience doesn’t matter. He has very little experience at all in the NFL. Nevermind that it’s a road game on a short week against the greatest defensive football mind of all time. If you want to throw in rain and wind and that the Giants don’t have much of a run game, sure, ok, you can pile it on the poor guy.

College experience doesn’t matter. He has very little experience at all in the NFL. Nevermind that it’s a road game on a short week against the greatest defensive football mind of all time. If you want to throw in rain and wind and that the Giants don’t have much of a run game, sure, ok, you can pile it on the poor guy.

Yeah, starting your 1st bad weather NFL game on the road in Foxboro is a challenge in and of itself. Against this defense, it should be a nightmare.

Yeah, starting your 1st bad weather NFL game on the road in Foxboro is a challenge in and of itself. Against this defense, it should be a nightmare.

and the cherry on top is that they will be without Barkley and their 3 top pass catchers. At least Golden Tate is back for them but yeeeeesh.

Not at Duke, that would be impossible since my never wrong SIL the Duke Alum has assured me for years everything is perfect there but since she is quite sure everywhere else in the ACC is a hellhole it stands to reason Jones has played in everything from blizzard blasted tundra to hurricanes to fire and brimstone.

and the cherry on top is that they will be without Barkley and their 3 top pass catchers. At least Golden Tate is back for them but yeeeeesh.

With the bad weather and all these injuries (ours too) the under looks pretty good.

Brady really made Nate Solder look good when he was here. Solder is so susceptible around the Edge we might re-write the Sack record book in this Game alone. I am sure BB and Mayo will design the majority of Blitz's from Solders side Tonight.

Brady really made Nate Solder look good when he was here. Solder is so susceptible around the Edge we might re-write the Sack record book in this Game alone. I am sure BB and Mayo will design the majority of Blitz's from Solders side Tonight.

The record for most sacks in a game is 12. It's been done 5 times. Most recently by the Giants in 2007 against Philly..

What type of bad weather, snow or rain. I don't think he plays particularly well in the rain which makes sense.

What type of bad weather, snow or rain. I don't think he plays particularly well in the rain which makes sense.

Looks like the rain will be tailing off by game time but heavy wind and a sloppy field.

Jones has played in everything from blizzard blasted tundra to hurricanes to fire and brimstone.

Hope there's no fire and brimstone in the forecast for our next game @Jets. Their players and fans are probably used to it by now.:D

It's not even the rain that is going to be the big problem tonight, it will be the WIND. The wind kills more passing games than just snow and rain. Brady put up 5o once in the snow, but there was no wind that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST