PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is critical because of the schedule but I think we have a pretty decent team this year capable of making another lombardi run. I wouldnt be surprised if Wynn and Develin come back and Harry redshirts his rookie year.

I'm rooting for both je and Gordon to be out.
Mostly just the curiosity factor. Plus, those guys get some extra healing.
Couldn't pick a better game to do it. Strong wind and rain,pitiful Giants team.
Pound the rock. Let the OL build on what they did for Sony last Sunday.
Lotta 2 te looks again, let those guys develop more after showing improvement vs skins. Yeah,we'd have no outside wr threat plus 2 rooks,but it's the Giants.

I'm rooting for both je and Gordon to be out.
Mostly just the curiosity factor. Plus, those guys get some extra healing.
Couldn't pick a better game to do it. Strong wind and rain,pitiful Giants team.
Pound the rock. Let the OL build on what they did for Sony last Sunday.
Lotta 2 te looks again, let those guys develop more after showing improvement vs skins. Yeah,we'd have no outside wr threat plus 2 rooks,but it's the Giants.

I agree, just not as confident of most here about the degree to which the Pats dominate. The Giants DL is big, strong, and fast. They just aren't disciplined or smart. But in bad weather, their strengths will be accentuated and their weaknesses hidden a bit.

I think there will be a lot of punting in this game, and fumbles which will play a role in the outcome.

I'm confident of a victory, just not of a huge one. Unless the weather forecasters are wrong, which rarely happens but is possible.;)

FWIW, this article looking at effects of weather on NFL outcomes claims that rain significantly favors underdogs and road teams (and surprisingly, does not effect total scoring much at all).

A certain football game that shall not be named is on NFLN now.

The more I watch that defense the less impressed I am with it. I can’t imagine this defense allowing those clock killing drives like they did.

A certain football game that shall not be named is on NFLN now.

The more I watch that defense the less impressed I am with it. I can’t imagine this defense allowing those clock killing drives like they did.

I hate watching that game. Plus, Joe Buck and Aikman are annoying.

I was hoping Dorsett could go but I guess it was unrealistic to rely on him to recover in 4 days.

I was hoping Dorsett could go but I guess it was unrealistic to rely on him to recover in 4 days.

Odds are both JE11 and Josh will play, despite being banged up. So the offense will be fine.
Would be great to get a big halftime lead and rest those 2 second half.

Odds are both JE11 and Josh will play, despite being banged up. So the offense will be fine.
Would be great to get a big halftime lead and rest those 2 second half.
In a way I kind of wish we were facing Eli but it wouldn’t end well for them. Guess we will have to see how good the new Guy is.

Because bad weather conditions make for unequal playing field, it always favors the big underdog, but less so the tiny underdog. A 6 point dog can end up winning, but also losing big. The point is that the bad conditions make an upset more possible, but it doesn't change the odds. Got that???

Because bad weather conditions make for unequal playing field, it always favors the big underdog, but less so the tiny underdog. A 6 point dog can end up winning, but also losing big. The point is that the bad conditions make an upset more possible, but it doesn't change the odds. Got that???
Bad weather favors Brady...his mechanics and spin on the ball are extraordinary. Throw the ball (short/Medium) and open the run game and some play action. Defense will be able to handle the weather.

Over/under Pats defense gets 2 INT’s.

After? I'd say it's a fair bet the trade feelers have been pretty active already.
My ideal trade target right now is Mohammed Sanu. He's a perfect Belichick type player and would just plain make this team better.

Everyone is critical because of the schedule but I think we have a pretty decent team this year capable of making another lombardi run. I wouldnt be surprised if Wynn and Develin come back and Harry redshirts his rookie year.

I think it will be harry and wynn unless the pass acquire a wr through trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back