PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Pittsburgh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradys health and age should be a real concern, he isn't missing practices for no reason.

just want to say, pittsburg gave up nearly 40points to the RAVENS last week. This is a team that has struggled offensively the whole year. without Shazier their defense is a sieve in the run/pass game. Lewis/gronk should have a field day.

just need some horses back on defense.

He's looked like ass for two games now. He's been over throwing WR's, skipping balls in the dirt too. There's something really wrong. If it's the ACL, why was KG traded? Jimmy could've beaten Denver, SD, etc. Would've given Brady rest.

Did you just speculate that Brady has an ACL issue? ************ dude, you're not only insufferable and miserable, you're also a ****ing moron.

if Brady had any kind of an ACL tear he would be out for the season, let alone have played tonight.

fans like you don't deserve the success of this team.

Tonight's game just solidifies the ass raping Pissburgh will be in for next week. Aside from the fact that the Steelers are not a good team and NE matches up very well against them, NE will get key players back for that game and they'll be maniacs in practice all week after tonight's **** performance.

Easy 20+ point victory in that ****hole next week.

the Patriots......where one loss negates 8 wins in a row to fans

Well if it makes you feel better, a lot of this board also thinks Pittsburgh "sucks" as close margins of victory negate wins, apparently.

He's looked like ass for two games now. He's been over throwing WR's, skipping balls in the dirt too. There's something really wrong. If it's the ACL, why was KG traded? Jimmy could've beaten Denver, SD, etc. Would've given Brady rest.

Are you drunk? Your ranting isn't even making sense.

Tonight's game just solidifies the ass raping Pissburgh will be in for next week. Aside from the fact that the Steelers are not a good team and NE matches up very well against them, NE will get key players back for that game and they'll be maniacs in practice all week after tonight's **** performance.

If someone told me that we had to lose either this week or next week, I would have picked this week because essentially it's meaningless if they win out. Sometimes a dumpster fire of a loss is just what a team needs to light a fire under their ass. I'd bet my life they don't come out flat two weeks in a row.

I'm going to takeva break from posting to deal with personal crap. I'll be a changed person when I return in the new year.

Everyone calling for a Pats blowout win in Pittsburgh should probably wait till the injury report comes out.. If van noy flowers etc r hurt pats aren't blowing out Norwood High

Hope we get a Tom brady vintage performance. Haven't seen it the last two weeks.

Everyone calling for a Pats blowout win in Pittsburgh should probably wait till the injury report comes out.. If van noy flowers etc r hurt pats aren't blowing out Norwood High
The very popular and well known sports book that I use removed the game from the big board entirely, so obviously they’re thinking along the same lines as you are.

They saw something tonight and are going to wait until they have a better idea as to what the hell is going on. Is it injuries? How serious are the injuries? Simply the loss of Gronk? Trap game? Wearing down from the away stretch they’ve faced over the past month? Any way you look at it, they want to take some time to think about this.

The very popular and well known sports book that I use removed the game from the big board entirely, so obviously they’re thinking along the same lines as you are.

They saw something tonight and are going to wait until they have a better idea as to what the hell is going on. Is it injuries? How serious are the injuries? Simply the loss of Gronk? Trap game? Wearing down from the away stretch they’ve faced over the past month? Any way you look at it, they want to take some time to think about this.

We need cooks to step up. 3 receptions his last two games? Idk what coverages he's seeing but he has to get open. This is when you miss a guy like edelman. The guy's money.

Are you kidding me? I guess 11-2 in the nfl stands for not very good. An easy 20 pt win, talking as if we’re playing the browns next week

This game all of a sudden is looking like close to a must win if you wanna be assured a bye.
Yes, a loss on Sunday takes us down to the 3 seed and we no longer control our own destiny for a first round bye.

Jacksonville would take over, and their last 3 games aren’t exactly difficult:

HOU (11 point favorites)
SF
TEN

As originally posted "we are on to Pittsburgh" That should be a tough game in their house. I expect a different Pats team if they want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes