PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Pittsburgh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
just want to say, I hope people dont over-react from tonights game. Patriots historically have played bad in Miami. is it alarming? yes. But its not the first time Pats have come out flat against miami. We win out and the #1 seed is ours.

but we should get Gronk, flowers, Van Noy back...

Do I start Big Ben or Brady in fantasy next week lol...

Must win game or there's a very real chance Jacksonville is the 2 seed.

No bye week for a beat up team and a 40 year old quarterback would be less than ideal.

just want to say, I hope people dont over-react from tonights game. Patriots historically have played bad in Miami. is it alarming? yes. But its not the first time Pats have come out flat against miami. We win out and the #1 seed is ours.

Brady looked like ass last week too. I am terrified.

Pats had a tough time without their top offensive weapon and a couple key defensive players after winning eight straight with a grueling road schedule. Makes sense haha. Hopefully it sets 'em straight and they learn from this.

Just move on, hope all goes well in Pittsburgh.

People overreact? On the Internet? Surely not!

Bad D, Bad 40 year old QB, Horrible O line. What could possibly go wrong against an MVP calibre WR, elite RB, and dam good QB?

People like you are the worst. Great season, but one poor game and you declare gloom and doom. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong and yet it was still a one score game. Move on, players get healthy, and the Patriots right the ship next week. You have no sense of perspective, no staying power, no hope. It's deplorable.

Zero 3rd downs but still scored 20 points.

Thuney was awful.

I also think Ryan Allen regressed. His punting is always too short. Am I crazy?

Brady looked like ass last week too. I am terrified.

he didnt throw a touchdown, but I wouldn't say he looked like ass...some of his passes to Gronk were pretty good. and he looked great 2 weeks ago against Miami.

Brady always plays horrible in miami for some reason

Im concerned that Brady is hurt enough that its impacting his play

Yep. They've never won a SB as a WC either.
Not meaning to add to your doom and gloom, but they’ve never even gone to the SB as a wildcard, aside from the ‘85 team that lost to the Bears.

In 8/9 SB trips, they’ve had a first round bye.

This team just made it a must win after the stinker tonight! Lose and basically you might need help from other teams beating Jacksonville. I know they have had the squealers's number but you wanna see the QB play very well and brady has been off.

People like you are the worst. Great season, but one poor game and you declare gloom and doom. Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong and yet it was still a one score game. Move on, players get healthy, and the Patriots right the ship next week. You have no sense of perspective, no staying power, no hope. It's deplorable.

He's looked like ass for two games now. He's been over throwing WR's, skipping balls in the dirt too. There's something really wrong. If it's the ACL, why was KG traded? Jimmy could've beaten Denver, SD, etc. Would've given Brady rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back