PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure the Bills have any kind of special formula against us. I think division games are always just a little unpredictable due to the familiarity between the teams. I'm still expecting a comfortable win this time though. That Bills team is reeling, and I doubt a lot of Pats players were happy with the sloppiness in Chicago.

Given what they have, I'd say that McDermott is doing HECK of a job. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 0-7 by now, honestly

EDIT - Ok, so I just now saw that they got spanked by the Colts. Maybe I'll retract this sentence in the near future

That game is irrelevant, for obvious reasons.

Brisset did not allow a Tierod Taylor offense to score 16 points.

Blount, Gronk, Edelman. Amendola all played.

There have been lost of close Bills games with Brady. Everyone in the NFL can win.

There have been lost of close Bills games with Brady. Everyone in the NFL can win.

Wouldn’t have mattered if they allowed 3 points. Brissett had no business playing that day with his thumb and the result speaks for itself. I agree that the Bills can play the Pats tough. So can the Jets and Dolphins.

The Bills are a division rival and will be taken seriously. I can’t imagine the team is too happy with the sloppiness of yesterday’s game and will want to make a statement.

Given what they have, I'd say that McDermott is doing HECK of a job. I wouldn't be surprised if they were 0-7 by now, honestly

EDIT - Ok, so I just now saw that they got spanked by the Colts. Maybe I'll retract this sentence in the near future

McDermott and the Bills GM should be fired for trading away the Patrick Mahomes pick

I don't think 16 points is bad given the offense did nothing to help them.

Don't know about always but they play the Pats tough as any other AFC East team.

Yeah, besides the historically unparalleled domination the Patriots have had over the Bills since losing there in 2003.

McDermott and the Bills GM should be fired for trading away the Patrick Mahomes pick
I'm glad to use my favorite English expression:

Hindsight is always 20/20

Just wanted to celebrate James White's early season brilliance.

He's on pace for 14 receiving TDs this season. Just to put that in perspective, the all time record for receiving TDs by a RB is 9.

He's currently 3 away from tying that mark and is only 7 games in.

He's also on pace for 103 receptions, which would pass Matt Forte's 102 for most all time in a season by a RB.

The bills are on the clock, the fans want a forfeit and wish it wasn't on primetime TV, me included.

We're just wondering if Max Thorsell will start, or come in the 2nd quarter or the 2nd half?

congrats on the win and another play-off season, we're onto hockey in buffalo.

Brady vs. Buffalo is 28-3

No way to sugar coat that

Some were close, most were not. Nothing is guaranteed, especially on the road, but this would be a bizarre surprise if Buffalo was in it late into the 4th.

Bills ALWAYS play the Pats tough. I’m not counting my wins before they hatch.

I'm with you on not counting wins before thy hatch, but I think the Pats are 28-3 against them in the Brady era with one of those losses at a week 17 sit down and one against Jacoby's brisset's broken thumb.

Man, the Pats better destroy the Jills. I mean less than 300 yards total offense and less than 10 points.

Just wanted to celebrate James White's early season brilliance.

He's on pace for 14 receiving TDs this season. Just to put that in perspective, the all time record for receiving TDs by a RB is 9.

He's currently 3 away from tying that mark and is only 7 games in.

He's also on pace for 103 receptions, which would pass Matt Forte's 102 for most all time in a season by a RB.

To play off this post, if White does set the record for receiving TDs, then the Patriots will hold the season receiving TD records by a WR, TE, and RB.

Pretty cool.

It will take the bills to complete one first down for some of the perpetual ones on this board to throw a hissy fit .So while the game may or maynot be entertaining, the board will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe