PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito: Gronkowski took his shot, now it's our defense's chance to take their shots on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's a regular Will Rogers or Mark Twain.

I didn't really follow the story. I figured that if he got a whole year off he had to do something truly awful. What did he do?

I didn't really follow the story. I figured that if he got a whole year off he had to do something truly awful. What did he do?
Just a little locker room talk.

Richie make sure you book a couple of nice golf trips in January. But keep February 4th open so you can watch Gronk on HDTV (as always).

I have heard Incongito interviewed before and he came across as intelligent and well-spoken. And he has a lot of respect for the Pats.

(incognito is actually somewhat articulate and interesting when he wants to be)

I'm happy he has his defenders...but, i'm from the Forrest Gump school of "Stupid is as stupid does." If Incognito is stupid enough to threaten Gronk in the media before a game, I choose to question his intelligence.

Gronks dumbnity in the heat of the moment.

Premeditated plan to injure, publicly announced

One is not like the other

The league better speak up about this.
Imagine UnCogniton goes after Gronk,
and ends up wheelchair sharing
with Shazier?

Or dead.
No, seriously.

RC says the hit would be league approved?
Ref approved?
A freebie?
Really?

This a huge potential crisis for the league, no joke.

I don't see how we avoid somebody getting carried off
the field.
That happens after the league
just ignored the whole thing?

Disaster.

Stay tuned.

Gronks dumbnity in the heat of the moment.

Premeditated plan to injure, publicly announced

One is not like the other

The league better speak up about this.
Imagine UnCogniton goes after Gronk,
and ends up wheelchair sharing
with Shazier?

Or dead.
No, seriously.

RC says the hit would be league approved?
Ref approved?
A freebie?
Really?

This a huge potential crisis for the league, no joke.

I don't see how we avoid somebody getting carried off
the field.
That happens after the league
just ignored the whole thing?

Disaster.

Stay tuned.

I don't think the NYFL would give two sh!ts if something happened. They'd probably use it to sell tickets.

UnCognition. Good one. :)

Belichick should line up Gronk on D and let him throw Richie Incognito out of the club.
I'd settle for Gronk throwing that little punk Tredavious White out of the club during a Gillislee power sweep into the end zone.

Who is this guy?

Please. There are far worse.

He was railroaded in MIA

To go off on a tangent about the Miami "bullying" investigation: In hindsight, we know that NFL had their conclusion in place (Incognito was bullying Jonathan Martin and it was far beyond any normal locker room horseplay) and arranged an investigation to prove that.

What would be interesting to know is that, when the NFL tabbed Ted Wells to investigate deflated footballs, did anyone from New England's front office reach out to their counterparts in Miami to see what they thought of him and how he handled the investigation of their team?

should a guy who got suspended for bullying be saying they are going to take cheap shots at gronk?

plus, being in a tight playoff race, a cheapshot that leads to a flag could be a difference between going to the wild card round and sitting at home.

I think the refs will be calling this one tight.

Bingo. I am sure that when the coaches and refs meet this will be brought up by the refs - they are watching and will not tolerate and cheap shots.

To go off on a tangent about the Miami "bullying" investigation: In hindsight, we know that NFL had their conclusion in place (Incognito was bullying Jonathan Martin and it was far beyond any normal locker room horseplay) and arranged an investigation to prove that.

What would be interesting to know is that, when the NFL tabbed Ted Wells to investigate deflated footballs, did anyone from New England's front office reach out to their counterparts in Miami to see what they thought of him and how he handled the investigation of their team?
No clue. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back