PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Richie Incognito: Gronkowski took his shot, now it's our defense's chance to take their shots on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard Incongito interviewed before and he came across as intelligent and well-spoken. And he has a lot of respect for the Pats.
I swear he is bipolar <eggagerating>. He's articulate and I think hes smart but other times he says and does mindless things.

That tackle was soft as heck.

Yea he retired b/c he had a back injury but it wasn't a career-ending one. I think he retired b/c of what you just said.

As an OLineman, you need to be a bad-ass to play a long time in the NFL.

He wasn't.

If you read the whole article though, Incognito does say gronk doesnt have a bad bone in his body and you cant judge a player by one bad play
I just read the whole article and don't see that?

I like Incognito, he just says what everyone else thinks but is afraid to say.

I used to hate Incognito but I like listening to him on PMT. With everyone so PC, sometimes it is nice to hear an honest opinion, even if it is a stupid one.
This was a stupid comment, but having heard him speak many times, he’s an intelligent guy

Belichick should line up Gronk on D and let him throw Richie Incognito out of the club.

If a patriots said that, BB would sit him for the first quarter to show his team that this kind of talk is unacceptable. Let's see what the Bills do.
See what the Bills do? As in sit Richie?

No, never happen.

Mind games. Nothing else to see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk