PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek Anderson is still playing in the NFL??? That is absolutely, mind boggling crazy. I hope they don’t have some other dangerous guys like Shaun Alexander and Marvin Harrison.

So Josh Allen might be able to suit up but either way it doesn't matter. Whether it's Allen, Derek Anderson or (hopefully) Nathan Peterman, the Bills suck on offense, they suck so much. While I don't like looking down on any opponent (especially a divisional rival) but if this game ends up being anything less than a 2 TD blowout it would be disappointing.

Remember last year when Sean McDermott was thought of as such a great coach and how he would turn the Bills around?? What happened??

Being blown out by the Colts does not make me believe that this team is all that good...

Get by this team, the Packers will be in the following Sunday followed by the Titans.. then a bye week, thank goodness.

Beat down the Nathan Peterman Reality Tour.

Derek Anderson is still playing in the NFL??? That is absolutely, mind boggling crazy. I hope they don’t have some other dangerous guys like Shaun Alexander and Marvin Harrison.

Wait, is that the same Derek Anderson or some other guy with the same name?

Are we sure it's not.
beldar_conehead_zps3847025f.jpg

Remember last year when Sean McDermott was thought of as such a great coach and how he would turn the Bills around?? What happened??

Being blown out by the Colts does not make me believe that this team is all that good...

Get by this team, the Packers will be in the following Sunday followed by the Titans.. then a bye week, thank goodness.

He's a really good defensive coach.

But when you have a popgun offense, your D wears down.

There is talent on that D, from Tre White to Micah Hyde, Milano, Alexander and Terrell Edmunds, Jerry Hughes.

There is literally nothing on offense, nothing whatsoever (other than McCoy who was hurt).

Bills ALWAYS play the Pats tough. I’m not counting my wins before they hatch.
Don't know about always but they play the Pats tough as any other AFC East team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back