PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well, now that Rhamondre's looking good in the RB rotation...

a B list blond bimbo
That would be "Mrs Spielberg" right after that movie was made.

I typed about four different observations about that before thinking better of it and just leaving that first sentence for you all to ponder.

Ponder this...Spielberg married a B list bimbo....sorry if this offends your adoration of the defunct Kate Capshaw. It's MY OPINION.

sorry if this offends your adoration of the defunct Kate Capshaw.
No adoration...my comments that I didn't type were all more along the lines of utilization of sex to obtain things...such as parts in motion pictures.

No adoration...my comments that I didn't type were all more along the lines of utilization of sex to obtain things...such as parts in motion pictures.
I apologize for my snarky retort. The very thought of Kate Capshaw playing any role in any media is like nails on glass to me. Putting a little chinese kid in a movie playing out in India is also ludicrous, as well as annoying in its' cloying attempt to play on one's heartstrings. I was so hoping the thugee high priest would throw that screaming little brat into that fire pit before the inevitable preposterous ending...but no such luck.

I apologize for my snarky retort. The very thought of Kate Capshaw playing any role in any media is like nails on glass to me. Putting a little chinese kid in a movie playing out in India is also ludicrous, as well as annoying in its' cloying attempt to play on one's heartstrings. I was so hoping the thugee high priest would throw that screaming little brat into that fire pit before the inevitable preposterous ending...but no such luck.
Just a poorly made movie on all levels.

Kate Capshaw is a ho

Who the f eats chilled money brains anyways? Stupid.

I like Dre too. But Mac Jones has to bleach TF out his hair.

Yo Dre let it run...

I love how quickly this devolved into an arguement about Temple of Doom.

I don't care about the Goonies kid or the monkey brains. Not going to participate in cancel culture. The whiny blonde was terrible. Failing to cast my childhood crush Karen Allen in any other Indiana Jones movie (I'm not counting Crystal Skull as an Indiana Jones movie, that garbage is not canon) was a terrible move.

My qualm was the low budget production. There is a scene early when they are camping on a mountaintop with their elephant, and you see the Indian village below, and the smoke from their fires isn't moving. It was a stateget, a prop background. Untold millions at their disposal and they are camping on a soundstage with a freaking obvious prop background.

I'm trying to picture this rotation. Obviously we can't active all of Harris, White Stevenson, Taylor, Bolden and the FB Johnson. Someone has to sit.

Clearly Harris and White will play every game they are healthy automatically. You'd think they'd usually carry a FB and Bolden for STs. That leaves one of Taylor or Stevenson to sit. Will it be the same one every week or will it depend on the match up? If we are playing a team where we plan to be VERY run heavy, will we actually sit Bolden to play both rookies? I'm thinking more often than not, Taylor will be sitting. That would be a shame, as I believe him to be the one with the most big play potential.

Honestly, part of me just wants to cut Johnson. When your OL is as good as ours, the split second cost of a FB running through a hole might actually be more of a detriment than the extra power he brings.

Ponder this...Spielberg married a B list bimbo....sorry if this offends your adoration of the defunct Kate Capshaw. It's MY OPINION.

To be fair, of all the powerful people in hollywood to you could sleep with for a part, you could do a lot worse than Speilberg. My gosh... Those poor girls who got their roles by sleeping with Alfred Hitchcock... Now THEY earned that damn part!

Last edited:
Stop beating around the bush, guys.... Rhamondre is "Rham" and JJ is "Short Round"

I can tell you this, he's definitely a better teammate and therefore better human than Dion Lewis, who went to Tennessee and said impolite things about the pats.

...maybe we need to establish the nickname? Rham Tough?

If he went to Alabama, I'd say, "Rhammer Jammer".

Very psyched about this guy...

5ksod4.gif

...no one should turn their back on him. ;)
I can't stop watching and laughing at this. And I don't know why?

Time to over think. Let’s call him Steve!
That's my dogs name. He is a husky. And he was a bit special as a puppy. So I re-named him Steve in honor of Michael Keaton in Multiplicity. He was definitely number 3. His original name was Grizzly.

That's my dogs name. He is a husky. And he was a bit special as a puppy. So I re-named him Steve in honor of Michael Keaton in Multiplicity. He was definitely number 3. His original name was Grizzly.
Dude re-naming a dog is not easy. How old was he when you started calling him Steve?

I'm trying to picture this rotation. Obviously we can't active all of Harris, White Stevenson, Taylor, Bolden and the FB Johnson. Someone has to sit.

Clearly Harris and White will play every game they are healthy automatically. You'd think they'd usually carry a FB and Bolden for STs. That leaves one of Taylor or Stevenson to sit. Will it be the same one every week or will it depend on the match up? If we are playing a team where we plan to be VERY run heavy, will we actually sit Bolden to play both rookies? I'm thinking more often than not, Taylor will be sitting. That would be a shame, as I believe him to be the one with the most big play potential.

Honestly, part of me just wants to cut Johnson. When your OL is as good as ours, the split second cost of a FB running through a hole might actually be more of a detriment than the extra power he brings.
Of those two, I sit Taylor. Love the kid, but he's got the weakest tools package of our RB corps. Which says insanely good things about the rest of the RB corps because Taylor is a solid-average RB right now and we can't fit him in anywhere.

Think of it this way: Taylor is one heck of an asset to be able to pull out of our pocket if another RB gets hurt this year.

Of those two, I sit Taylor. Love the kid, but he's got the weakest tools package of our RB corps. Which says insanely good things about the rest of the RB corps because Taylor is a solid-average RB right now and we can't fit him in anywhere.

Think of it this way: Taylor is one heck of an asset to be able to pull out of our pocket if another RB gets hurt this year.
Bolden sits. Harris, Rham, Taylor and White get the 35 targets per game and Jakob blocks and plays TE3.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back