PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the new forum!

gif.latex

Good! It means i enjoy it infinitely. ;)

Reactions: Ian
A new forum means a new avatar. I've rocked Commodus since 2010. In that time, he's been around for a Super Bowl and two AFCCG appearances (I'm neglecting to mention the end of the 2010 season). I went ahead and retired him just now in favor of Jimmy Conway plotting to whack Morrie. Gonna take some getting used to.

Looking good however is there any chance it won't be so narrow in the future?

This is what it looks like on my 24" 1920x1200 Monitor:

vf4z250.png

Nice work Ian

vf4z250.png

Try <cntrl><+>

vf4z250.png
There's a sidebar you should see on the right side? Wonder why that's not appearing....?

vf4z250.png

Here's what you should be seeing:

Is it not showing up that way?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 11
Yes you can edit, there should be an edit link just right of the timestamp (at the bttom of the post). Same place as you find the report function on others posts.

Thanks for the reply, Husse. For some reason, I'm still not seeing it though. I see the timestamp that you're speaking of that says "Husse, Today at 5:29am," but after that there's nothing until you get all the way over the right. When you get all the way over to the right there are options for "like, quote, and reply."

EDIT: :)

And there it is....thanks again.

Reactions: Ian
I already posted saying thanks for the good work, but again just wanted to say thanks ian for taking all your time to update the message boards. So glad i found this patriots message boards i been a member in different boards but this is by far the best one i been a member too.

The sidebar is there for me.

Side bar shows up for me on my 1920x1080 screen but not my 1440x900 one, what's the minimum resolution set to see it Ian?

Side bar shows up for me on my 1920x1080 screen but not my 1440x900 one, what's the minimum resolution set to see it Ian?
Any screen with a resolution of 1575 or more.

It does but I decided to hide it :)

Well then that's why you have blank space ;)

You'll also miss out on the beat writer reports - I moved it and put them there and it stays as you scroll so they're always in view so people could spot breaking news quicker. The old version had player Tweets, which were cool but obviously people want information.

I don't know if it's supposed to be part of the new forum, and I don't know if it's an issue for me and not others, so I'll bring it up. I can no longer trail back a thread by clicking on all the quotes being responded to.

I don't know if it's supposed to be part of the new forum, and I don't know if it's an issue for me and not others, so I'll bring it up. I can no longer trail back a thread by clicking on all the quotes being responded to.
You can. Click the up arrow to the right of a person's name in the quoted message and it takes you back.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back