PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the new forum!

Yeah we're also featured on the "featured members" portion of the forum that shows up before you sign in. It just hit me that I've been here almost ten years. I'm getting old (at age 27). :)

Ian, any more smilies on the horizon. I miss :bricks: the most personally.
Yes, definitely, I'll be adding more. Is the "edit" showing up for everyone now?

Yes, definitely, I'll be adding more. Is the "edit" showing up for everyone now?

As of this post, it's not showing up for me.

There's also a second method, where you can highlight text and then quote with that as well, and I've attached screenshots.
Thanks I got it now. :D

BTW- one of the things i really like that hasn't been mentioned, is the feature that shrinks the original quote you are replying to if its long. It was always a very minor pet peeve, especially when you tend to write long posts. ;)

Reactions: Ian
It's not there, and I looked via both Firefox and Safari. And while I'm here: is there an option for clicking on the number of responses to see WHO responded in a thread, like we had on the old forum?
I am using Firefox and it's there for me.

lol I don't get why so many are having problems. I think the new interface looks great and it is very easy to get used to. I guess the majority of people on patsfans must be 50-60+. ;)

lol I don't get why so many are having problems. I think the new interface looks great and it is very easy to get used to. I guess the majority of people on patsfans must be 50-60+. ;)
I think most people can used to anything in 2-3 weeks. And if the majority of the people are 50-60 then they have more life experiences than you and maybe you should listen up :p.

I'll have to try that more options button some other day

EDIT: Edit button shows up in chrome and more options just seems to be preview (and maybe watch thread)

As of this post, it's not showing up for me.
It's not working on my test account either and even manually resetting it didn't work. Hang with me, I'll figure it out :confused:

It's not working on my test account either and even manually resetting it didn't work. Hang with me, I'll figure it out :confused:

It's working for me.

Edit: it's been working for me since I first signed in last night.

Last edited:
It hasn't shown up yet for me.

Is there a way to make me more handsome/attractive? Something in the vein of a popular teenage sex figure from one of those "Tiger Beat" magazines from the 80s? Or possibly replace my wife with a sweet Kate Upton pic on my arm? How about adding about 20lbs of muscle to my frame?

Do your thing, Kerr.
This is totally OT (or not), but there used to be a poster on JI, a woman, who used a very flattering shot of a lady's posterior in a thong as her avatar. Lots of people asked her if it was her in the photo, and she replied no, and would even get annoyed if too many people asked her about it. Why would she use that avatar? And if she did, why wouldn't she pretend it was her? I always thought that was weird. Also, there was another JI poster (a guy) who used a similar shot (lady's behind in a thong), but had a fly buzzing around on top of the picture. A fly buzzing around someone's butt? I don't think this projected the image the guy was going for, but then again, these were Jest fans...

Looks good, Nice and clean

Good work Ian

Ian - the EDIT/Delete functions just started showing up for me.. Thanks.

Yes, edit and delete are showing up for me now.

edit: tested and working.

This is a great look Ian. However I need some help finding the "quote feature" you promised. Clearly help is needed, Thanks
I just turned on multi-quote Ken, so hopefully that helps make things even easier. Thought it was already activated but apparently not.

Is the ignore thread feature still available? I just looked for it and could not find it.

This is totally OT (or not), but there used to be a poster on JI, a woman, who used a very flattering shot of a lady's posterior in a thong as her avatar. Lots of people asked her if it was her in the photo, and she replied no, and would even get annoyed if too many people asked her about it. Why would she use that avatar? And if she did, why wouldn't she pretend it was her? I always thought that was weird. Also, there was another JI poster (a guy) who used a similar shot (lady's behind in a thong), but had a fly buzzing around on top of the picture. A fly buzzing around someone's butt? I don't think this projected the image the guy was going for, but then again, these were Jest fans...

She used an attention-grabbing pic to attract men to look at her avatar then got mad when said men asked her if it was her and showed her attention? Sounds like a woman to me. ;)

I cant freakin login to my Keyser Söze account. I know the pw is right it just keeps saying it isnmt. Then the email for the same isnt getting the reset email sent to it. LOL oh geez.

I cant freakin login to my Keyser Söze account. I know the pw is right it just keeps saying it isnmt. Then the email for the same isnt getting the reset email sent to it. LOL oh geez.
Try it now - the two dots over the o got bumped (I remember seeing this during the import but forgot to send you an email), and just post a quick reply.

She used an attention-grabbing pic to attract men to look at her avatar then got mad when said men asked her if it was her and showed her attention? Sounds like a woman to me. ;)
Hmmm...Seems like you need some help meeting the right kind of women. But seriously, if this was the ploy, then why not pretend it was her own rear-end? I just didn't get the end-game, no pun intended.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back