Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Looks good! Nice and clean now to get used to the new stuff.

Good work Ian!
There's even more new stuff coming, but I'm stuck letting the build finish before I can import all the other additions from the test board. Hopefully that will finish up in a bit.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hallelujah!!!!

it's been a long week....too long...

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
My original post disappeared and is contained in the quote of my next post...is this normal?

Big-T

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Still see both your posts here, Joker.

Everlong...likes are there, just small and in the far right corner, kinda hard to spot.

FrodoBagginz

In the Starting Line-Up
Awesome! Gonna take some time to get used to. Took me a few minutes to figure out how to login. Looks great so far.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
Will stuff like old likes come back?
Unfortunately no because that system was an add on for vBulletin that didn't come with the software and that company is out of business. However, there's a better system being added later on once the build process finishes and I can start installing the add ons I've been testing.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Unfortunately no because that system was an add on for vBulletin that didn't come with the software and that company is out of business. However, there's a better system being added later on once the build process finishes and I can start installing the add ons I've been testing.

Thanks. Love that in the alerts it tells me a post of mine was quoted. That will save a lot of time.

Ian

Administrator
ADMINISTRATOR
New Likes system will be installed in a bit - I know the current button is small but the new one is cool. You'll see that and another really cool profile feature in a bit once this finishes :)