PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to our world, Cowboys fans

six times extortion attempts? sounds like a little mental dwarf using lame rationalizations to excuse the obvious...like almost all woman beaters."she was hysterical...I HAD to beat her brains out for her own good.."...so, Dallas AG doesn't find "enough evidence six times in a row"....season ticket holder, huh?
It's one person accusing him of 6 instances in 5 days. So if it's an extortion attempt (which the publicly available text message do suggest, although I don't think it's wise for anyone to draw conclusions), it would be one extortion attempt by one person claiming that they were beaten six times.

Just to abundantly clear, I'm not trying to come to Elliott's defense here. He seems like an idiot at the very least and it's entirely possible he did it. I just don't think this point is anything more than an unsubstantiated claim until/unless there's more evidence to support it.

giphy.gif

It's so cute how naïve Cowboys fans think they have a case here and this is completely different (from a legal standpoint) from the Brady case!! Adorable!!

Cowboyszone.com: The place where Greg Hardy is innocent, Ezekiel Elliott is innocent, but Tom Brady is guilty. :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
He will get 2 games at most. Because we all know beating the **** out of a woman isn't as bad as weather deflated footballs.
No use trying to apply common sense and rational logic in a case like this... we're talking about Goodell and his band of suck-ups.

six times extortion attempts? sounds like a little mental dwarf using lame rationalizations to excuse the obvious...like almost all woman beaters."she was hysterical...I HAD to beat her brains out for her own good.."...so, Dallas AG doesn't find "enough evidence six times in a row"....season ticket holder, huh?
Joker,

You and Goodell are in agreement on this.

Joker,

You and Goodell are in agreement on this.

He's in agreement with ME thinking I'm going to forget the Josh Brown/Giants 1 game suspension for DV. He is sadly mistaken. Too little too late. Give me a dental drill and five minutes alone with Azzclowndell and I guarantee he'd petition the court for the right to sentence himself to ten years in protective custody

Here's the thing Joker. It's the same victim.

One of the accusations has been proven false. Her text messages to her friend asking her to lie about the incident have been publically released.

There are witnesses that state she wanted to ruin his career because he was leaving her.

There are other witnesses that state she was in a bar fight with another women , which matches a police report, although the bouncer says he saw marks on her before the bar fight and was told they were from EE.

Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott's girlfriend told her to lie to police

Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott, accuser had violent incidents, prosecutor believes

Everything to know about the suspension of Ezekiel Elliott, including the NFL's statement, letter to Elliott and accuser photos

It seems as if Roger is punishing EE for incidents that wouldn't make it to trial. It's not because something was proven. It's another more probable than not case.

Bottom line is that I can't trust the NFL, I can't trust the media and I can't trust the DA. So who do I trust?

Anyways, Jerrah supported Roger's authority and now he can enjoy it.

Just can't get behind the idea of suspending him for the baseline 6 games, while someone like the NYG punter openly admitted to beating her on many different occasions and got one measly game.

The NFL is just all over the place with these "investigations." Deus said it best that these matters should be handled by our criminal justice system, who did not find enough evidence to charge him. Obviously, I find any form of DV disgusting, but that's an entirely different issue.

Just can't get behind the idea of suspending him for the baseline 6 games, while someone like the NYG punter openly admitted to beating her on many different occasions and got one measly game.

The NFL is just all over the place with these "investigations." Deus said it best that these matters should be handled by our criminal justice system, who did not find enough evidence to charge him. Obviously, I find any form of DV disgusting, but that's an entirely different issue.
Problem is the CJ system drops the ball as much as the NFL. How many of these prominent situations resulted in an actual conviction which held up after time? Ray Rice never went to trial. Ezekiel Elliott wasn't even arrested. Greg Hardy had his conviction thrown out on appeal. Josh Brown had his charges dropped. Ray McDonald had charges dropped in multiple separate incidents.

Ever since this became a prominent issue in the NFL with Ray Rice, I have found myself more disgusted by our own court system than by the league itself.

If he doesn't appeal we know he admits he's guilty, but if he appeals it's also suspicious because guilty people appeal.
Really? So what do innocent people do?

He was more than probably aware that some point in time someone more than likely hit this woman.

Also, he took out his trash, therefore potentially destroying incriminating evidence.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
How you like goodell now, Jerrah, you self righteous ****.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back