PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to our world, Cowboys fans

Problem is the CJ system drops the ball as much as the NFL. How many of these prominent situations resulted in an actual conviction which held up after time? Ray Rice never went to trial. Ezekiel Elliott wasn't even arrested. Greg Hardy had his conviction thrown out on appeal. Josh Brown had his charges dropped. Ray McDonald had charges dropped in multiple separate incidents.

Ever since this became a prominent issue in the NFL with Ray Rice, I have found myself more disgusted by our own court system than by the league itself.
I hear you. I think the lack of cooperation from the women were the differences in most of these cases. It's easier to accept a check and be done with it. Their lack of prosecution has been troublesome.

That said, the league still seems to be all over the place in terms of punishment on this issue.

I have "associates" who are Cowpie fans. Who, during the framegate fiasco, gave the usual "nobody is above the game", "if you cheat, you pay"... etc, blah, blah...
I'm actually not so friendly with them anymore..

And , in my usual way, I simply said "wait till it happens to you",
You can guess the rest. The trolling begins....

I hear you. I think the lack of cooperation from the women were the differences in most of these cases. It's easier to accept a check and be done with it. Their lack of prosecution has been troublesome.

That said, the league still seems to be all over the place in terms of punishment on this issue.
Particularly when it's a Giant.

I have "associates" who are Cowpie fans. Who, during the framegate fiasco, gave the usual "nobody is above the game", "if you cheat, you pay"... etc, blah, blah...

It is absolutely hilarious how much the Cowboys forum right now looks like this forum in 2015/2016. The talk of the owner who will fight back..... talk of boycotting the league.... talk of boycotting sponsors.... the belief that he will get the suspension reduced in arbitration.... explanations of how he will win in court.... complaints of how the Jets, uh I mean the Giants, control the league office.... amazed at how no one else cares how badly they are being screwed.....

I'd have some sympathy but the vast majority of posters over there were the biggest assholes on the planet during deflategate....

Last edited:
None of them anywhere, not ONE fan of any NFL team in this country was on Roger Goodell like I and few others here were from the goddyamed start back in 2007. When people tell you their state or their city has the smartest fanbase, they're all full of shyt. The BEST AND BRIGHTEST sports fans reside right here in New England and it "ain't" even close. Beyond that, because we the people who live here have had to endure a lifetime of perverse bigotry because of this perceived "dang yankee" national mindset, we've seen every scumbag move in the book pulled by these azzoles in the NY media and especially this ****in' mystifyingly moronic omissioner. Moves that whip up the rest of the country through planted media stories by complete sphincter suckers like Indy's
Blob Kravitz and that repugnant slug of a subhuman, Blart Hubba-hubba-hubbuch.

I have exactly ZERO compassion for Jerruh "Glory Hole" Jones or any goddyamed Plowboy fans. EAD and FOAD you hypocritical turd tasters. Jeezus krist, I'm sick of all this false equivalency by these patently stupid troglodytes.

None of them anywhere, not ONE fan of any NFL team in this country was on Roger Goodell like I and few others here were from the goddyamed start back in 2007. When people tell you their state or their city has the smartest fanbase, they're all full of shyt. The BEST AND BRIGHTEST sports fans reside right here in New England and it "ain't" even close. Beyond that, because we the people who live here have had to endure a lifetime of perverse bigotry because of this perceived "dang yankee" national mindset, we've seen every scumbag move in the book pulled by these azzoles in the NY media and especially this ****in' mystifyingly moronic omissioner. Moves that whip up the rest of the country through planted media stories by complete sphincter suckers like Indy's
Blob Kravitz and that repugnant slug of a subhuman, Blart Hubba-hubba-hubbuch.

I have exactly ZERO compassion for Jerruh "Glory Hole" Jones or any goddyamed Plowboy fans. EAD and FOAD you hypocritical turd tasters. Jeezus krist, I'm sick of all this false equivalency by these patently stupid troglodytes.

There were certainly quite a few "tin-foil hat" comments directed at yourself in those days from many members still posting here and many who do not (may they RIP). It's a disgraceful thing (imho) when a beautiful thing like the game of football and it's fans are manipulated by a bunch of greedy suits to their own perverted end. It's only when the brave and fearless amongst us stand up to them in the face of calls of madness and degeneracy (whether true or not) and drunken mockery, that we can clearly see the machinations of evil behind the 46 curtain.

Have no idea why Tom666 would disagree...unless he just tried to snort an actual asterisk.

No, not until they win one this century.
Cowboys fans are just living in the past. They are insanely jealous of us. They think they are God's gift to football but fact is if you take the amount of playoff games they have won in the past 20 years, you will see that Tom Brady has won as many (or more) playoff games in one single season 8 times.

If they weren't such assholes, they would actually be worthy of being pitied.

Please forgive me for responding to this twice, but they just keep outdoing themselves. I actually tried to get a membership in their forum to laugh at them, but I am sure if my ID ever gets approved I will last 8 seconds before I get banned.

I think my favorite discussion from today is how they are just *now* realizing the NFL office is not to be trusted.

Honorable mention goes to how unfair Elliott's punishment is relative to established precedents. Completely unlike Tom Brady's equipment violation (which never happened but I digress). And also how liars aren't to be trusted. Except in deflategate. In that case, the lying league office can be trusted 100%.

Can ya tell I'm bitter about deflategate???? :D:D:p:p

Double post - apologies

Please forgive me for responding to this twice, but they just keep outdoing themselves. I actually tried to get a membership in their forum to laugh at them, but I am sure if my ID ever gets approved I will last 8 seconds before I get banned.

I think my favorite discussion from today is how they are just *now* realizing the NFL office is not to be trusted.

Honorable mention goes to how unfair Elliott's punishment is relative to established precedents. Completely unlike Tom Brady's equipment violation (which never happened but I digress). And also how liars aren't to be trusted. Except in deflategate. In that case, the lying league office can be trusted 100%.

Can ya tell I'm bitter about deflategate???? :D:D:p:p

Like I tell them know: "Nobody is above the game".... I just love shoving 5h!t back into their hypocritical cowPIE holes. :cool:

It'll never happen, but Cowboys fans should be praising Tom Brady for everything he went through. The NFL used all their underhanded tactics against Brady - and it worked - so the NFLPA was far, far better prepared to handle the Elliott court case including, perhaps most importantly of all, getting a pre-emptive filing in a friendly district instead of waiting for the NFL's "Motion to Confirm."

Glad I stole him in every single FFL I am in.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back