PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 NFL Games

Why is Peyton wearing his helmet?

One thing I want to point out is how absolutely lucky Peyton Manning is. I've been watching football for a long time and I have NEVER seen a player constantly throw ducks just to have his receivers somehow come up with the catch. Absolutely sickening.

Whoever thinks the refs are trying to help the Broncos hasn't been watching this game objectively.

why don't you complain to the mods again about these unobjective PATS fans posting on a Pats forum...and while you're at it...take a refresher course on the NFL rulebook and pay attention the section on illegal picks...being such a huge super intelligent Broncos fan, one would think you'd be able to spot an illegal WR pick...your Bronocs only committed a dozen today....

nice 2nd place squad you got though...must really hurt to see THIS atop your division

kansas_city_chiefs_Logo2.jpg

So everyhing irsay said came true. no defense .star wars numbers. What is the difference between this team and the peyton colts really ?

This team probably has a better overall receiving corps, but the Peyton Colts had a stronger armed Peyton.

Well, another undefeated bites the dust. Sorry, media, it isn't easy to go 16-0. You can put your tongues back in your mouths.

I think the spin will be "Its a good thing for the broncos. They would have the pressure the 16-0 pats faced"

One thing I want to point out is how absolutely lucky Peyton Manning is. I've been watching football for a long time and I have NEVER seen a player constantly throw ducks just to have his receivers somehow come up with the catch. Absolutely sickening.

You know its bad when even the announcers are calling them ducks.

Tough loss for us tonight, made wayyyy too many mistakes, and still could've won the game.

Indy's for real though, beating Seattle San Fran and us is mighty impressive.

Best thing for ya. Believe me, get that loss out of the way now. It's intesity x1000 and a distraction. Half the fans are 5 years older and many white haired after 07.

More wayward hyperventilating from the peanut gallery. Isn't it past your bedtime, chum?

Nah I stay up late. Why don't you go back to charting out possible SPY FANS on the board before going to bed.

Anyways, I realize full well Amendola doesn't, technically, suck. I just think its a bit ridiculous for saying Amendola is gonna still make us forget about Welker when the clown has barely been on the field all year. Whenever he strings more than a few quarters together I'll get back to you, ok? Thanks.

btw I really like Luck, seems like a nice guy.

Cannot wait till Amendola gets back on the field, with Gronk back at full speed get ready for the Brady doubters (meaning our own fans) to go back in the closet.

You'd think after what he did just last week they would already know not to doubt him.

Welker had 3 amazing WTF catches

This team probably has a better overall receiving corps, but the Peyton Colts had a stronger armed Peyton.

playing indoors also made a difference

Rosey Colvin killin it on twitter.
Lets just make this clear.....this is not #18s fault!!! Gotta love the @nfl baby!!!!! @KCChiefs to the arc championship game vs who?!?!

I think the spin will be "Its a good thing for the broncos. They would have the pressure the 16-0 pats faced"

They will, but weirdly, every year when this same undefeated? song and dance occurs, all that happens when fillintheblank team inevitably fails is that I think back to 2007 with even greater awe and appreciation. For a year that ended so badly, I sure do remember it fondly.

Irsay was right!!!! Suck it media

Even Robert Mathis is sick of all the Peyton worship

why don't you complain to the mods again about these unobjective PATS fans posting on a Pats forum...and while you're at it...take a refresher course on the NFL rulebook and pay attention the section on illegal picks...being such a huge super intelligent Broncos fan, one would think you'd be able to spot an illegal WR pick...your Bronocs only committed a dozen today....

nice 2nd place squad you got though...must really hurt to see THIS atop your division

kansas_city_chiefs_Logo2.jpg

Simply meant the calls were going both ways. You should see the Broncos forums, most seem to think the refs were out to get them all game. I'm just of the opinion that the officiating has been pretty crappy throughout the NFL this season. All teams run pick plays. Like holding, it's usually an annoyingly subjective call on the part of the ref who sees it happen. We definitely had a few tonight that could've been called.

Nah I stay up late. Why don't you go back to charting out possible SPY FANS on the board before going to bed.

Anyways, I realize full well Amendola doesn't, technically, suck. I just think its a bit ridiculous for saying Amendola is gonna still make us forget about Welker when the clown has barely been on the field all year. Whenever he strings more than a few quarters together I'll get back to you, ok? Thanks.

btw I really like Luck, seems like a nice guy.

Calling him a clown? Real mature.

I know for a fact that if you'd got knocked upside the head the way he did you'd still be in a coma. He got up and wanted to go back out. Amendola's way tougher than you internet hardman.

Welker had 3 amazing WTF catches

yes...and two of them were at LEAST 500% harder catches than his famous Patriots Super Bowl and AFCCG drops...he likes Peytie's balls more I guess

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back