PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6 Other NFL Games

Im not talking about the Patriots. Im talking about Brady. Being great in the clutch has nothing to do with luck. It is a very rare skill. I havent seen much of that yet from Mahomes. ARodgers had very similar talent level as mahomes. Ive NEVER seen a bigtime clutch performance from Rodgers.
And have seen very little of that from Mahomes. Luck has NOTHING to do with it. Im not talking about the final score. Im talking about the " performance". You can actually lose a big game and have a great performance.
Mahomes has a LONG way to go. Many years
I thought Mahomes was pretty clutch against us in that AFCCG. Forced the OT in response to the Pats TD. If the coin toss went the other way who knows.

Yeah Brady won’t have a peer at his level for a very long time. If ever.

we should be able to run it down Buffalos throat, as should any other good running team. And Tennessee ripped up their pass d too. That defense is my main reason for hope for the division

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Dalton couldn't identify a free rusher even if one hit him between the eyes.

Wtf, Bills game already over?

Elliot, the fumble machine.

by that record if jermaine kearse doesnt make a miracle catch the seahawks likely dont get near the goaline and if tyree doesnt make the velcro catch we win vs giants as well. Luck goes both ways and all teams need it to win .

"Luck goes both ways, all teams need it to win" Yes...........that was my point. You need luck to win superbowls. Some people get that luck, some don't. Or some are more lucky than others.

I thought Mahomes was pretty clutch against us in that AFCCG. Forced the OT in response to the Pats TD. If the coin toss went the other way who knows.

I agree about mahomes in that game. Im just sayin' hes got to do that msny more times including being down by big scores in the 4th qtr in multiple SBs.
We know coaching matters more in football than any other sport. Just the sheer #'s of 22 starters not even incl st's.
But like BB always says " players win games". So a great qb usually has a bigger impact on a game than a great coach, despite what @ wozzy says lol.
But Belichick is an exception. Hes just so uniquely great its hard to quantify all the impact he has. Same with Brady. What we had here for 20 years was just unprecedented. If the Pats had any other really good hc besides BB, id say Brady was the most responsible for winning SBs.
Likewise if BB had Manning, for example and they won multiple sbs I'd say BB was most responsible. But to have the 2 GOATS at the same time, I cant honestly say who was more responsible. And I dont really care. Im just grateful we had both and had such an incredible ride.

Missed the party, son.
Damnit, went to the mall thinking I had a whole evening of football. Silly me.

Cowboys D in complete disarray on that jet sweep TD.

How now Green Cow?

You were so sure your Belles would be the bull this year

You were wide right again though, Green Cow

Same old Belles, same old smell

YOU are not a green cow, YOU are a crosseyed SOW

Elliot.. you're going to get a call from butterfingers asking you to star in their next commercial.

If the Chiefs won that toss and scored there would of been no *****ing and moaning after the game that the Pats never got the ball

The Ewok needs to learn to tuck that thing away high and tight.

Come on ESPN where's that shot of Jerruh with the veins popping in his reptilian forehead?

My opinion...even the biggest nitwit to ever post on these football threads is a veritable Einstein compared to Jerruh "Glory Hole!!!" Jones. HE is a genuine MORON. People see his millions and think "HE must know things!!". He's a shyt kicking good ol' North Texas humperdinck that stumbled onto oil reserves in the midwest.The extent of his "intelligence" was beating the local yee haw yokels to the claims office way back when. This guy is a certified 3 braincelled egomaniac. His biggest brainstorm in the NFL? "Imma gawn fire dat JJ and then get me sum gloryhole! Yee Haw!@!"....LOOK...look at all the talent that's come through the Dallas franchise since he's been "president", yet they ALWAY fall short and always come up with excuses...excpet at contract time...when they sucker ol Gloryhole The Pinhead into multimilion dollar guaranteed contracts.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back