PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6 Other NFL Games

Chiefs are beatable, as they have shown in the past month

With that said, we needed Buffalo to lose...
I was looking at the long game, I wanted the Bills to win, but all I got was bildo's!

The Bills were 4-0 & failed to show they were a contender. The defense is now a liability & Allen's inaccuracy has been on display the last two games.

Their PPG differential is now -12 on the season. They are a blown call against the Rams & the Dolphins having Byron Jones away from 2-4.

I was looking at the long game, I wanted the Bills to win, but all I got was bildo's!

Why Buffalo to win? Now, if we beat SF and Buffalo in the next 2 weeks, we get first place...KC, Pitt, Baltimore, or Tennessee will get the 1 seed no matter what

The Bills were 4-0 & failed to show they were a contender. The defense is now a liability & Allen's inaccuracy has been on display ALL SEASON LONG.

Their PPG differential is now -12 on the season. They are a blown call against the Rams & the Dolphins having Byron Jones away from 2-4.
Fixed it for you, bro.

Its more than that. 28-3. Greatest comeback in SB history. I dont another qb in history who can do that. I saw all the best clutch qbs: unitas, montana, brady. Mahomes has fone NOTHING close to that.
But thats only one example. What he did to one of the historically greatest Ds in history vs. seattle down double digits in the 4th qtr has also never been matched. Thst was the 2bd greatest comeback in SB history. Bradys 4th qtr #'s in both those SBs were off the chain. Never done before or since.
And then what he did vs balt in afcc before the seattle SB. He came back from TWO 14 pt deficits in the same game.
Nobody has ever been more clutch in BIG playoff and SB games than Brady. Many many times.
Theres a very unique and rare skill in being your greatest in the most impossible moments. Iver and over and over again.
Ive only seen 3 alltime great athletes do that: Ali, MJ and Brady. Period.
Mahomes is a great young qb.
I seriously doubt he will even come close to what Bradys done

I don't disagree mostly, but even in alot of your scenarios the patriots and brady were great, as well as very very lucky. They had alot that had to go right to win that falcons game and seattle game. Including injuries to some of seattles key players and pete carol being a complete dumbass. This is what I mean when I say luck plays a big factor as well. The patriots, even though they were great and deserve credit for each SB they have won, could have easily alot less than 6 SB's right now. They were great, but also very fortunate. Mahomes has the talent, there's no question. He is going to need to have the same luck on his side and he's going to have to stay healthy and perform in the clutch as well when it comes down to it.

If Belichick were also in charge of sll Patriots fans, youd be running The Hill right now, numerous times. You gotta win your division 1st. Bills are a bigger threat to us thsn kc. If you dont win the division, then youre a wc team. if you even get in. Probably means playing an extra playoff game. Definitely means playing ALL your games on the road. Odds are very slim of getting to a SB. '85 Patriots are one of only 2 teams to ever do it.
So yeah you're in BB's doghouse now

Terry Bradshaw on Josh Allen: He either has it or he doesn’t. And he doesn’t.

Ouch!

Why Buffalo to win? Now, if we beat SF and Buffalo in the next 2 weeks, we get first place...KC, Pitt, Baltimore, or Tennessee will get the 1 seed no matter what
I'm holding out hope we can still get the #1 seed. It's a long season with a lot of unpredictability.

Clete Blakeman on an MNF game. This should be interesting...

I don't disagree mostly, but even in alot of your scenarios the patriots and brady were great, as well as very very lucky. They had alot that had to go right to win that falcons game and seattle game. Including injuries to some of seattles key players and pete carol being a complete dumbass. This is what I mean when I say luck plays a big factor as well. The patriots, even though they were great and deserve credit for each SB they have won, could have easily alot less than 6 SB's right now. They were great, but also very fortunate. Mahomes has the talent, there's no question. He is going to need to have the same luck on his side and he's going to have to stay healthy and perform in the clutch as well when it comes down to it.
Im not talking about the Patriots. Im talking about Brady. Being great in the clutch has nothing to do with luck. It is a very rare skill. I havent seen much of that yet from Mahomes. ARodgers had very similar talent level as mahomes. Ive NEVER seen a bigtime clutch performance from Rodgers.
And have seen very little of that from Mahomes. Luck has NOTHING to do with it. Im not talking about the final score. Im talking about the " performance". You can actually lose a big game and have a great performance.
Mahomes has a LONG way to go. Many years

Im not talking about the Patriots. Im talking about Brady. Being great in the clutch has nothing to do with luck. It is a very rare skill. I havent seen much of that yet from Mahomes. ARodgers had very similar talent level as mahomes. Ive NEVER seen a bigtime clutch performance from Rodgers.
And have seen very little of that from Mahomes. Luck has NOTHING to do with it. Im not talking about the final score. Im talking about the " performance". You can actually lose a big game and have a great performance.
Mahomes has a LONG way to go. Many years

That's fair.

Only a matter of time before the real Andy Dalton shows up.

Kyler is so short that ball hit the lineman's facemask. :rofl:

Murray is exciting to watch.. guy runs like he has a firecracker up his ass.

Cards played 4 wr's on 3rd down and 10.

Murray has grown a lot from year 1 to year 2. If they find a legit TE, that offense will be dangerous. Hell, a legit RB alone would make them a match-up nightmare.

Murray is exciting to watch.. guy runs like he has a firecracker up his ass.
The one thing I don’t love about him is that wind-up. At his size, it creates a good amount of batted balls from the pocket. But he’s got a good arm and he runs smart.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
by that record if jermaine kearse doesnt make a miracle catch the seahawks likely dont get near the goaline and if tyree doesnt make the velcro catch we win vs giants as well. Luck goes both ways and all teams need it to win .

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back