PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 6 Other NFL Games

Zeke is like a lambo but you are better off just buying a Kia. You get the same value. I bet he must have some type of fumbling record in the last four years.

For the 100th time, Dalton gets nailed by a free rusher.

Zeke is like a lambo but you are better off just buying a Kia. You get the same value. I bet he must have some type of fumbling record in the last four years.

What's worse than having a Lambo is signing a Lambo to a six year contract when the average RB life is 3 years.

Did that fatso Mike McCarthy actually bench Zeke? Good for him. Way to show some balls.

What's worse than having a Lambo is signing a Lambo to a six year contract when the average RB life is 3 years.
yeah ...it's like "I'm get me some glory hole!" and finding out all you're getting is a GORY hole of failed expectations

Come on ESPN.. where's the shot of Jerruh having his weekly aneurysm?

Did that fatso Mike McCarthy actually bench Zeke? Good for him. Way to show some balls.
He did? I guess it is early night for me then, no need to watch this blowout about to occur. First game was good.

That drive went to **** once Elliott came back in.

My opinion...even the biggest nitwit to ever post on these football threads is a veritable Einstein compared to Jerruh "Glory Hole!!!" Jones. HE is a genuine MORON. People see his millions and think "HE must know things!!". He's a shyt kicking good ol' North Texas humperdinck that stumbled onto oil reserves in the midwest.The extent of his "intelligence" was beating the local yee haw yokels to the claims office way back when. This guy is a certified 3 braincelled egomaniac. His biggest brainstorm in the NFL? "Imma gawn fire dat JJ and then get me sum gloryhole! Yee Haw!@!"....LOOK...look at all the talent that's come through the Dallas franchise since he's been "president", yet they ALWAY fall short and always come up with excuses...excpet at contract time...when they sucker ol Gloryhole The Pinhead into multimilion dollar guaranteed contracts.
If Jerrah had been a smart owner like Kraft, and just got the hell out of JJs way plus gave him longterm control like BB had, I have no doubt Dallas would've won more SBs. Johnson couldve gone down as one of the alltime great nfl hcs. BB is in a class by himself but Jimmy coulda been there with Brown and Walsh.
Theres a reason Belichick's first stop after the season for years was hangin' out with Jimmy on his boat.
Jerrah might seriously be the dumbest nfl owner of all time.

Pan up to Jerruh. Pan up to Jerruh!

wDG9tLl.jpg

I gotta get up early for work tomorrow but I cannot stop watching this Cowboys beatdown...

Cowboys know they can't win jack with Dalton. Thus they will take a page from the 49ers and basically tank to get a high pick. Thats smart business.

America's Trash is more like it

I don't disagree mostly, but even in alot of your scenarios the patriots and brady were great, as well as very very lucky. They had alot that had to go right to win that falcons game and seattle game. Including injuries to some of seattles key players and pete carol being a complete dumbass. This is what I mean when I say luck plays a big factor as well. The patriots, even though they were great and deserve credit for each SB they have won, could have easily alot less than 6 SB's right now. They were great, but also very fortunate. Mahomes has the talent, there's no question. He is going to need to have the same luck on his side and he's going to have to stay healthy and perform in the clutch as well when it comes down to it.

every team has their fortunes of good and bad luck, we are no luckier or less lucky. The reason the patriots have 6 sb’s is because theyve put themselves in solid position to win the sb maybe 15 out of 19 seasons and with that many opportunities you are obviously going to catch breaks a few times. yes they could have had less than 6 , they also could have had more , it fairly balanced out to 6 . If Mahomes will be good enough to take his team to the afcc or further 14 of the next 18 years or however many times brady did it, odds would be in his favor to have 6 rings as well. In other words it wont happen.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back