PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 TNF Bears vs Packers thread

That is a dirty ass hit.

Did he even check to make sure he was OK after that hit?

Yikes. Never good when they immediately call for help. Never seen a helmet flex and deform like that (in the slow mo replay).

Jeez. I hope he is okay. This could be really bad. If it is hit neck.... It could be.

They got him out of there fast. Yea he moved

How many years back would we have to go to hear people say it was just a vicious hit?

15 years. He would have been ejected for that then. No damn reason Trevathan should be in there.

Good sign. But man I wanna vomit after seeing that. Terrible.

Nelson actually seems very concerned... unlike Rodgers.
All that ****ing ****y cares about is his stats since he can't win in the playoffs. Also takes sacks instead of throwing it away to make sure it doesn't hurt his completion percentage and passer rating

I remember a Bears-Lions game back in the early '70s ... Might have been 1970. Butkus hit a Lions WR, knocked him out. They worked on him for a long time and then rushed him off the field on a stretcher with wheels. The guy died. Autopsy revealed he had a pre-existing serious heart condition and it wasn't the force of the hit that killed him.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back