PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 Pre Game Thread - Ravens @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mcmillan got hurt or what? Glad dugger is at least present. Hopefully means its more day to day than week to week

Hmmm

The Ravens blitzed Flacco 17 times. Baltimore blitzing the Dolphins blew up because they have Waddle and Hill and Tua made throws like Josh Allen. The Pats dont have WRs like that so there is no reason to worry about deep throws. You can still blitz and choke of the short passing game. The Bills do it to perfection.

Stop it. Tua didn’t make throws like Josh Allen. He made the same high arching floater throws that he always does and the same ones people complain about Mac Jones about. The Tyreek Hill TD was way under thrown and Hill stop to catch it.

Stop it. Tua didn’t make throws like Josh Allen. He made the same high arching floater throws that he always does and the same ones people complain about Mac Jones about. The Tyreek Hill TD was way under thrown and Hill stop to catch it.

Get a clue

Big time bullet to Waddle

Those planes are the defunct Northrup YF23 that were prototypes that lost to the Lockeed F22 in a US air to air fighter contest.
And interestingly look very much like the Chinese 5th gen fighter....I wonder how that could be....

For all the guys on here I can tell you from a female perspective- just say "no"!!!! This is not a good look for anyone. lol
images.jpeg
There are always exceptions to every rule...right?

Some BB quotes from his presser:

Humphrey is kind of a jack of all spades. Valuable on special teams, can make a few plays in the passing game. He's the versatile type of player that BB likes. I forgot who took on the whole forum claiming that LJH would never make the 53, but hey it happened, hope you didn't lose your house betting against it cos you were so hellbent screaming LJH doesn't deserve a roster spot. LOL.

That being said, the more concerning absence to me is Devante Parker. He was the big trade in the offseason, looked good in training camp, and now has totally disappeared into witness protection once the regular season started. What's going on here?

Get a clue

Big time bullet to Waddle

This is the pass you don't think Mac could throw:

BTW, this throw could have been intercepted if the defender timed his jump better. He was in position to intercept the ball.

But Cowherd and I am are talking about this underthrown floater.

And this one which isn't as underthrown.

What I want to see on Sunday is Barmore lining up across from center. Linderbaum at 6'2 and 305 is severely undersized. Barmore should eat him for lunch on every snap, or at least force a double-team.

It's interesting to read some of the takes from our brethern regarding other QBs. Allen only got good because of Diggs, Jackson isn't very good, Tua sucks if not for Hill/Waddle and poor defense against him, etc.

Won't spend any time on Allen (his play speaks for itself) or Jackson (@BaconGrundleCandy covered him well). On Tua, the dude is 9-1 in his last 10 games. He's 4-0 against the genius defensive coach (no other QB has done this against BB Patriots). I know just 2 games but he's gone off with McDaniel's new O and weapons. His stats have exploded this season (8.66 ANY/A, 8.08 NY/A, 9.5 AY/A, 8.9 YA). McDaniel has been able to uncover his potential. Nobody wants to acknowledge that MIA had a bottom 2 OL his first 2 seasons. We know how much of a difference that makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes