PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games

Leftwich is a f*cking idiot. Run up the middle for 2 yards on 1st down. Another run on 2nd down (with their 3rd string RB). And on 3rd and 2, you go empty backfield!?!?!?!?

Brady looking like Sam Darnold, it's the same with Mac we can talk about bad coaching ect but at the end of the day a bad pass is a bad pass.

Another 1st down run down. Predictable play calling on almost every downs.

every pass to Evans is an INT waiting to happen.

Tough seeing Brady struggle

Leftwich is a f*cking idiot. Run up the middle for 2 yards on 1st down. Another run on 2nd down (with their 3rd string RB). And on 3rd and 2, you go empty backfield!?!?!?!?
I hate empty back fields, fortunately didn't see it much with the Pats but these Bucs like it. On this play, they just flooded 2 or 3 yards past the line of scrimmage. Can't blame Evans and Brady, it's Leftwich again

they'd be 11-4
I'm failing to see where they get 4 wins having another WR

Miami- Still a loss
Baltimore- Devante Parker had like 170 yards in that game, still lost
Chicago- Still a loss
GB- Rookie QB thrust into the game, Meyers was also out. If Meyers played think that's a win.
Minnesota- If the refs didn't screw them
Buffalo- Still a loss
Vegas- Belichick took 4 points off the board calling a timeout & the raiders WR wasn't in bounds
Cinci- If Stevenson just goes down. Also Bourne had like 5-6 plays of 20+ yards

Better OC and better reffing and they'd probably be 11-4.

Bowels is the dumbest coach I've ever heard utter words in the NFL...what was THAT at the start of the second half?

16714508.jpeg

lol they just gave them a free yard and a half on that spot

who farted?

Brady needs to retire, you're 45 years old and are 6-8 and on the verge of losing to Trace McSorley who can't throw the football it's time.

Nobody wants to see the best QB ever become a laughing stock losing to horrible teams like this.

Game Set Match Biatch

TB has the Cards just where he wants them

Brady needs to retire, you're 45 years old and are 6-8 and on the verge of losing to Trace McSorley who can't throw the football it's time.
They'd have the same record with any QB in the league swapped for Brady. Leftwich is that much of a piece of garbage. The injuries to the OL and all-time bad run game wouldn't be overcome by anyone else. Give Brady every significant missed throw he's had so far this year and they *might* have 1 more game at most.

Won't be shocked if Brady wins this game but the Bucs are brutal

Nobody wants to see the best QB ever become a laughing stock losing to horrible teams like this.

But Venecol says that he is still hanging with Mahomes, Allen and Burrow.

With Tua imploding in Miami, it would interesting to see if they would take a chance next year on Brady to see if he has anything left, since there was mutual interest before this year.

With Tua imploding in Miami, it would interesting to see if they would take a chance next year on Brady to see if he has anything left, since there was mutual interest before this year.
I still believe that if Purdy flames out/crumbles under pressure in the post-season, they'll have interest in Brady.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back