PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 16 Other Games

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Two seemingly evenly matched "meh" teams. Should be fun to watch ;)

Fantastic game tonight! Two powerhouse squads facing off in a primetime matchup.

I am hoping Trevor tanks JETE

Haven't seen much of Trevor Lawrence this season. He's literally the best quarterback in the NFL since week 8. And he's been doing it with a less than great supporting cast... his primary receiver is Christian Kirk who's 5'11" in heels.

#1 overall pick vs the #2 overall pick... one of the two isn't exactly living up to it.

Haven't seen much of Trevor Lawrence this season. He's literally the best quarterback in the NFL since week 8. And he's been doing it with a less than great supporting cast... his primary receiver is Christian Kirk who's 5'11" in heels.

#1 overall pick vs the #2 overall pick... one of the two isn't exactly living up to it.
I find the Jets hitting on all 3 of their 1st round picks (CB, WR, DE) & 2nd (RB) completely annoying.

Wonder who you're referring to... couple of studs!

after the pats disaster last week, nothing will be more healing than a jets loss...but jags are still the jags. on the road, short week.

Fantastic game tonight! Two powerhouse squads facing off in a primetime matchup.

Realize this is sarcasm but this is a legitimately good game, great young quarterback vs great defense with huge playoff implications for both teams.

If the Jets lose tonight, we can officially stop worrying about them as a threat to our playoff chances.

If they lose, the best they can finish is 9-8. We need to win 9 games regardless to make playoffs and have the tiebreaker over them. If we manage to

I'm a believer in Trevor Lawrence. Hope he crushes the Jets.....puts them in their place

What’s the weather up home like fellas? It’s dropping 40 degrees here overnight….not prepared

I'm a believer in Trevor Lawrence. Hope he crushes the Jets.....puts them in their place
You should be. He’s been one of the best QBs in the league over the last half of the season or so. Has to clean up the fumbles, though. Kid fumbles a ton.

Doug Pederson is a good coach, he got a bad rap his last year in Philly but that roster was dreadful at the time.

Jets crowd is as quiet as church mice.

Kirk is working out for the Jags with 966 yds / 13.2 Avg / 7 TDs so far.

Well at least we didn't draft Wilson 2nd overall like the Jets :rofl: he's on a good team too, he just needs to be competent. I wonder what Mac would've looked like there.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back