PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 "Other Games" Thread

Cowgirls proving themselves a fraud again.

Bills back to being one of the most dangerous teams, firing that OC seems to have paid off.

Washington currently have the Patriots beat on strength of schedule. At least it says that on tankathon site.

Need Washington to win another game. Final game of season, with Dallas resting starters, might be the best hope.
Agree.

I am dreading week 18's game vs. the Jets....if it is the end of the Belichick & Slater eras...we gotta pull out all the stops and go for a win!

Washington currently have the Patriots beat on strength of schedule. At least it says that on tankathon site.

Need Washington to win another game. Final game of season, with Dallas resting starters, might be the best hope.

Cardinals beat the Bears
Panthers fluke past the packers
Redskins beat the Jets
Pats lose out

#1 pick lets goooooo

Next week vs. the Jets is prolly their best hope. They have a chance if they start Brissett (and Rodgers doesn’t do the foolish things and push them to let them play). I remember reading that because the Commanders finish the season against San Francisco and Dallas, the SOS advantage would likely flip back to the Patriots. It’s also possible that that source was wrong.

Lamar is my favorite QB ... Josh Allen a close 2nd.

Collinsworth used to be bearable when not doing a KC game...now all he does is fallate each teams superstars...and low rent teddy long just cackles away all the while
Screenshot_20231217-203939.pngScreenshot_20231217-204016.png
Playa!!!

Mac could never make that half arm pass on his best day.

I'm not Collinswirth's biggest fan, but he just pointed out what my biggest beef with Lawrence has been- decision-making.
He's still got a ways to go.
The qbs inthe nflnow all pretty much h suck.
A far cry from when Brady,Manning etc were lighting it up.
Too much focus on running.
A quality pocket qb is still your best chance for success for a multitude of reasons.
I don't like Mahomes but he's by far tge best qb right now.
And no coincidence,he's been the #1 passer from the pocket in the nfl for a a few years now.

Ugh, Lawrence. How does a pro quarterback let that happen?

Jaguars with some awful uniforms. Seems like NFL is encouraging teams to do the pajama look. The Jags had some beautiful uniforms in the 90’s that had no business changing.

Big rest of season SOS delta between the commanders (.619) and the pats (.476).

Brady is right, the NFL quality of player has diminished considerably. Not sure why I am even watching this game. It is not entertaining one bit. What I am not sure of yet is whether I am feeling this way because my Pats are ass or if the league has become overall just meh.. I miss the days of great competitions. The mid 90s to mid 2010 were some of the best spectacles you could watch on TV.

Does Lamar have a quick release? I think he might but probably best if there were 90 reminders

What the **** was that?

What a moron if he spikes that ball they have 3 shots at the endzone from the 5 instead he runs a play and throw its a yard and gets a guy tackled in bounds.

That's partly on the coaches they should of been yelling clock, clock to him

Such incredibly stupid playing

You down the ball, and with 15 seconds you have at least two shots at the end zone, no problem. And then you get the field goal. Pathetic

Lawrence tonight is playing like Mac Jones but with more arm talent

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back