PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 early games discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
17-0 Carolina! 62-yd Dilfer interception return for Richard Marshall.

Fred Taylor had (and should have taken) an opportunity to run over one of the refs on that last play. One of them foolishly stood in his way and Fred went around him instead of taking the direct path.

How come Bob Sanders does next to nothing on PAss plays. He is usually like the 3rd person to come and hit the WR.

Clemens gets creamed, fumbles, Dolphins DB recovers and runs back for an easy TD.

Flag though.

EDIT: Flag is for unnecessary roughness, TD stands. 13-10 Miami.

Last edited:
Maurice Jones-Drew is a whole lot of fun to watch.

As I type this the Jags are about to get screwed (they're inside the Indy ten).

I just got back from being outside. I left RIGHT after the Utecht fumble, but I see shenanigans might have occured. What happened, they rule against the Jags? I would be so totally and completely shocked if the Colts got yet another BS gift from the refs.

Last edited:
Sanders strutting like crazy after a first and goal on the 6 and he delivers a hit on the 2 ... followed by a TD run.

Fred Weary, OL for Houston being carted off. Leg injury.

Peterson is the best running back I've seen since Barry Sanders. (flipping between Refs-Jags and Lions-Vikes)

This drive is why I thought Jacksonville would win the game. I still like them over the Colts, I just don't know if I like them over the Colts AND the officials.

Go MJD!

Oh... flag on Jax "Illegal Touchdown."

Bob Sanders is a clown.

Dolphins had two personal fouls on that TD. They're kicking off from the 7 yard line.

will the Rats cough it up again??

what about the jacksonville challenge by jack del rio. how do you know if he wanted to challenge the spot of the ball vs. whether or not it was a 1st down or not. the wording by the ref is that del rio is challenging if it wasnt a first down and still 3rd down. why would any coach phrase it like that ? wouldnt it be more politically correct to challenge the spot of the ball. but what did the refs give Del Rio a hard time about it so he had to say he is challenging the play because he wasnt sure if it was a first down ? i mean he wouldnt lose a timeout if he challenged the spot of the ball because he was right on that.

seeing Del Rio yelling at the refs after the re-spotting of the ball but the colts still got the first down. and the refs totally ignore him

Last edited:
"Gotta find a way to get it done" huh Phil? You mean that's what the refs say about getting the Colts the edge.

interesting, Sammy Knight cant keep up with Dalls Clark.

AP is far more entertaining to watch than LT. Also, Vikes score, they're up 28-10 on the Lions, who are fading fast. I wonder who's going to pick up the NFC wild cards? Giants and Lions don't inspire confidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes