PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 13 early games discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He caught the ball, came down, turned, stuttered forward, started to go down, and lost control of the ball. What else can be done for that to be a catch?

He caught the ball, came down, turned, stuttered forward, started to go down, and lost control of the ball. What else can be done for that to be a catch?

he didnt call bank.

LOL, what a surprise. The Colts getting another BS call in their favor.

OK. I have now switched the TV off. Watching the Colts' opponents getting scr*wed by the referees is not my idea of Sunday afternoon entertainment. The Mathis "pass interference" and the "incomplete pass" were just dreadful calls. :eek:

Perhaps someone could start a thread on "dreadful calls in favour of Indianapolis this season". I can remember a "roughing the kicker" when the punter trod on a guy lying on the ground, for example.

didn't dungy only challenge that he was down by contact.

the officiating is :confused:

Touchdown Carolina. 5-yd Vinny pass to Rosario (who???). 10-0 Carolina.

its just wrong. the official ruling was jacksonville recovering a fumble.

the challenge was whether or not if he was down or not....

it looked like a fumble and now they say imcomplete pass.

to me it sounds like the refs changed their minds on the ruling on the play. even though their wrong to do that just to give the colts another favor. the colts should lose the timeout for that. because Dungy was challenging if it was a fumble or not. the refs cant do that.

a thread like that would crash the server

Colt fans should be ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with such blatant criminality

Not to mention it was ruled a catch and a fumble on the field. The challenge wasn't if it was a catch, but if it was a fumble.

What am I missing here?

OK. I have now switched the TV off. Watching the Colts' opponents getting scr*wed by the referees is not my idea of Sunday afternoon entertainment. The Mathis "pass interference" and the "incomplete pass" were just dreadful calls. :eek:

Perhaps someone could start a thread on "dreadful calls in favour of Indianapolis this season". I can remember a "roughing the kicker" when the punter trod on a guy lying on the ground, for example.

Honest to God I wish I could come up with a reasonable way to explain how the Colts are the beneficiaries of awful officiating every single week of every single season. I refuse to believe they could actually keep a conspiracy under wraps so I just don't get it. :confused:

The reason they used that call is because a catch and a fumble can look very similar to "not fully having control of the ball".

It's so annoying to watch. It seems like different plays in different games always have different criteria.

It seems like every week something happens where a team tries to challenge and the announcers don't think it's possible to challenge the play. then the play gets challenged anyways.

this is constantly happening.

Fellers,

Well, until now I was still dubious about Polian and the NFL being in cahoots to rig games. Now I am convinced. After that final call against Jax, where it was clearly a fumble and Jax recovers, i know that Polian paid off the refs. I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt.

F@ck Polian, and double-f@ck the colts.

It's one thing to lose fair and square. It's altogether different when you have to play both the colts AND the referees.

I know very little about setting up websites, but would anyone like to set up

NFLisfixed.com with me? I'm in for $20/year for the domain name. We can post blatant evidence of poor officiating every week! We'll be millionaires!

Honest to God I wish I could come up with a reasonable way to explain how the Colts are the beneficiaries of awful officiating every single week of every single season. I refuse to believe they could actually keep a conspiracy under wraps so I just don't get it. :confused:

You would think that Mike "I never met an NFL controversy, real or imagined, that I didn't write about" Florio would be all over this crap.

Let's go Jets, Chiefs, Jags, Rams, and Carolina!

umm Bob Sanders is like Bill Russell....you are a frickin moron.

we need an angry deity to dyam this piece of excrement to the depths of hell where it belongs

Well, the chiefs have been paying attention to us... Their DE Allen just caught a TD from the TE position on a 3rd & goal...

I know very little about setting up websites, but would anyone like to set up

NFLisfixed.com with me? I'm in for $20/year for the domain name. We can post blatant evidence of poor officiating every week! We'll be millionaires!

Kind of hard to do without video evidence and if you use video the NFL will come after you quick. I had a few videos CLEARLY demonstrating how awful or rigged the officiating is which included Super Bowl XL on YouTube and the NFL made them take it down quick. Even though all the homer yay my team videos remain there. You might as well just start a blog. That is free.

PS...I know we all made excuses for him when he was here, but Branch really is a jerk. Guy catches a 5 yard in cut and he's making hand gestures and other ridiculousness. Good riddance.

nice...the official stands right in Taylor's wayt making him have to cut...nice...now they're playing 12th man....totally disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down