PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty Ice best!!!

....hah hahahahahah...Brady no good...Brady lose bowl on last drive heroics...all other quarterbacks better...Rodgers better...Vick better.... Eli better...just look what THEY do in road games ...hahahaha...Brady horrible on road...Brady chokes on road...not any other top quarterback..just Brady...look at Thursday..he choked 19-49 in Metlife stadium...just like, Rex Ryan said...they stopped him cold...not like Peyton Manning who is lights out on the road..he best !!...Matty Ice best! Wilson best!...Brady horrible...over rated...needs spies and cameras...ghey...wife is man...Kraft owns Goodell...Belichick evil...

SSDD_teaser_A+copy.jpg

Last edited:
giants will be a force once again in the playoffs

They may, or may not, be a force in the playoffs, but they're being helped a lot tonight by playing a team without its best pass rusher and, more importantly, without an OT worth a damn.

So, with Brady crushing the competition in TD/INT ratio, being Top 5 in yards and TDs, 2nd in QBR (maybe 1st after tonight), and currently leading the #1 offense ever that's 9 ppg better than the 2nd best offense in the league, the current MVP leader must be....

Peyton Manning? :D

Just want throw out that Pats have also run the ball 2nd most in the league. 100 more times than Denver and Green Bay. And they lead the league with 18 rushing TD (3 by Brady). Denver has 6, GB 2.

Re: Matty Ice best!!!

....hah hahahahahah...Brady no good...Brady lose bowl on last drive heroics...all other quarterbacks better...Rodgers better...Vick better.... Eli better...just look what THEY do in road games ...hahahaha...Brady horrible on road...Brady chokes on road...not any other top quarterback..just Brady...look at Thursday..he choked 19-49 in Metlife stadium...just like, Rex Ryan said...they stopped him cold...not like Peyton Manning who is lights out on the road..he best !!...Matty Ice best! Wilson best!...Brady horrible...over rated...needs spies and cameras...ghey...wife is man...Kraft owns Goodell...Belichick evil...

Are you ok?

Do you have a drinking problem?

almost another rodgers int

that's the second time today someone has said that to me...no...I don't drink as a rule...the italics were meant to exacerbate what I think is the primary mindset of 99% of the media who rip, tear, slam, malign and slander everything Tom Brady has ever done in his career while pumping up these "flavors of the week" QB's just because they put up some numbers in a win at home

I thought Brady was the only QB who struggles under pressure??? Hm...

that's the second time today someone has said that to me...no...I don't drink as a rule...the italics were meant to exacerbate what I think is the primary mindset of 99% of the media who rip, tear, slam, malign and slander everything Tom Brady has ever done in his career while pumping up these "flavors of the week" QB's just because they put up some numbers in a win at home

I visit a lot of sports websites, and I can't say I've hardly ever seen the media tear Brady apart.

Internet message boards do that, but hardly the media.

yes he has struggled unber pressure a small number of times in his career...he struggled against the Ravens last playoffs...the Pats won...that won't stop the mongoloidmedia though...they pounded that meme every day leading to the Super Bowl...Welker makes that catch, Brady wins another Bowl...Rodgers??? smashed in the azz at home and out of last year's playoffs...nothing but bouquets and love sonnets sung by the media all freakin' year...sick of this obvious bias....the sports media needs some objective faces that will tell the truth instead of these fanboy clowns that pump up players with 1/1000th the resume of Tom Brady...Brady destroys the Rats in their house???? "hey, let's show Brady LOSING at the end in the Super Bowl!!!!"

Last edited:
I visit a lot of sports websites, and I can't say I've hardly ever seen the media tear Brady apart.

Lol really? You must not watch ESPN then.

I know right? I mean, Rodgers mobility makes him the perfect QB against these pass rushers who overwhelm his protection. :rolleyes:

Rodney Harrison just today says hello...

Rodney Harrison just today says hello...

He said Eli was the best QB in football.

While I disagree, that isn't a knock on Brady.

And the pump fake is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back