PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, with Brady crushing the competition in TD/INT ratio, being Top 5 in yards and TDs, 2nd in QBR (maybe 1st after tonight), and currently leading the #1 offense ever that's 9 ppg better than the 2nd best offense in the league, the current MVP leader must be....

Peyton Manning? :D

So, with Brady crushing the competition in TD/INT ratio, being Top 5 in yards and TDs, 2nd in QBR (maybe 1st after tonight), and currently leading the #1 offense ever that's 9 ppg better than the 2nd best offense in the league, the current MVP leader must be....

Peyton Manning? :D

If ESPN had it their way Peyton Manning would be the favorite for Defensive Player of the Year! :p

Jermichael Finley...best TE in the NFL...just ask him

Lol Finley.

Remember when he said Gronk would have to show it consistently year in and out to be considered great.

Finley has 2 seasons on Gronk and Gronk has more receptions and yards and 20 more TD

Last edited:
If I have to see one more Eli commercial, I swear I will go into Hulk mode and smash something.

Adam Schefter
Get ready for 49ers top 2 picks, A.J. Jenkins and LaMichael James. 49ers fear Kyle Williams tore knee ligament, Kendall Hunter hurt ankle.

Earlier, Dierdorf was saying one of his favorite things in the world to do was to sit down and talk football with Peyton Manning, said he could listen to him talk football for ever(something to hat effect). It was some of the creepiest ball washing I ever heard.

Rodgers is stinking up the joint

At least the giants don't own us like this, geeeeezus.

Green Bay and Chicago swapped O lines today, it would seem. :D

is there any QB in the league that is better than Brady year in and year out? absolutely none

none even really come close if you look at all categories

not brees, not peyton, not eli, not aaron, not schaub, not ryan, not big ben

13263969.jpg

i REALLY want to get to the playoffs, i think we're gonna be able to embarrass a LOT of ppl...but we won't know for sure until the game w/ 9ers and texans are done

I no longer fear Houston, I'm sure it will be a tough game but certainly not an impossible task. I also feel that Brady will have a huge game against San Francisco and will be fired up for that one.

giants will be a force once again in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft