PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 10: Other Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense, he was completely out of bounds while touching the defender. The ball was still in Metcalf's possession.

Brady will dink and dunk on them all day

With the time he has with this current o-line?! You saw what the Redskins, Giants and Ravens did.

49ers wussed out

Seahawks making it harder on themselves with all the penalties and the TO...hopefully they can turn it around.

I hate this friggin NFL Disney WWE crossover marketing BS. No one cares.

That TO was irritating
It was weird too- Metcalf still has his hand on it all the way through until it came out of defender #49’s hands.... & 49 stepped out of bounds & came back in...confusing.

I am going to enjoy Mando.

I mean, for how much the 49ers dominated that first half, they were a freak play from being down 14-10. They're not infallible, and their quarterback is a turnover machine with happy feet.

This makes no sense, he was completely out of bounds while touching the defender. The ball was still in Metcalf's possession.
He ripped it out while he was inbounds.

It was weird too- Metcalf still has his hand on it all the way through until it came out of defender #49’s hands.... & 49 stepped out of bounds & came back in...confusing.
Yeah lot going on there. It was the situation that drove me nuts. Scraping for points, get some plays, then that!

If that were the pats my head would’ve burst into flames lol

Rumor is the black cat has been spotted at Logan

Don’t understand how you can contact a defender while standing completely out of bounds. Everything that goes on past that should be moot if that was the point of first contact. It’s an entirely different story if he had been out of bounds, gotten back in and established himself inbounds, and THEN made first contact with the ball carrier. Bizarre stuff, don’t think I’ve ever seen that. Just an odd rule.

He ripped it out while he was inbounds.

Yes he did, but his actions on Metcalf while being out of bounds resulted in his ability to take the ball when returning inbounds. Why is he rewarded for not playing with in the boundaries of the football field?

Yes he did, but his actions on Metcalf while being out of bounds resulted in his ability to take the ball when returning inbounds. Why is he rewarded for not playing with in the boundaries of the football field?

that would only make the rule book crazier. I mean all a defender would have to do, in this scenario, would be to stand out of bounds and touch the ball carrier and the play ends? No thanks.

Time to re think those cones drills?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes