PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We traded Collins. One game after the trade what are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Chatham video provided excellent analysis, could watch stuff like that all day.

Seems the biggest problem right now is the D not performing as one unit - most breakdowns came from miscommunication, players not understanding their assignments or trying to be the hero and ignoring their assignments for the killshot.

Given the rumours that Collins was traded for his freelancing, I tend to think he wouldn't have helped with the whole cohesive unit thing.

That Chatham video provided excellent analysis, could watch stuff like that all day.

Seems the biggest problem right now is the D not performing as one unit - most breakdowns came from miscommunication, players not understanding their assignments or trying to be the hero and ignoring their assignments for the killshot.

Given the rumours that Collins was traded for his freelancing, I tend to think he wouldn't have helped with the whole cohesive unit thing.

Yes, I don't believe that this defense is anything more than mediocre, but I also don't believe that the loss of Jamie Collins has all that much to do with it, either.

Yes, I don't believe that this defense is anything more than mediocre, but I also don't believe that the loss of Jamie Collins has all that much to do with it, either.

Agreed. D Macs comment about not hooting and hollering bothered me. That's exactly what's been missing on the D. That can bring razor focus with the energy it brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes