PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Bill isn’t doing white uniforms today like he likes to do at home vs the Cowboys.

Surprised Bill isn’t doing white uniforms today like he likes to do at home vs the Cowboys.
Why? The Pats' dark unis will better absorb whatever latent heat lingers on the field.

Patriots have 13 players with runs (including QBs) for 910 yards.

Zek has 833 yards.

Dallas D is small. Runs, slip screens....etc

If the D is small...are they quick then? My point is...getting to Sony may not be a challenge for quick linebackers. Maybe they aren't 250+...but if they can get to him and bring him down...I'm not sure how effective running will be. I know a lot of it is scheme related...but maybe it's better for Sony to run against slower linebackers.

Is there any chance of switching Thuney to Center and moving Karras to guard to hide him a little more.?

Why? The Pats' dark unis will better absorb whatever latent heat lingers on the field.
Old NFC east tradition to put the Cowboys in their unlucky jerseys.

You must understand that the day we activate AB, the league would suspend him, sending hearings.
well, the NFL has interviewed both Brown and the accuser, whatever thats worth, and he hasn't been accused of anything so how could they suspend him?

if he's cleared, they should get him. if they want to have a chance to win, that is. He goes to the Ravens of Chiefs, good luck.

well, the NFL has interviewed both Brown and the accuser, whatever thats worth, and he hasn't been accused of anything so how could they suspend him?

if he's cleared, they should get him. if they want to have a chance to win, that is. He goes to the Ravens of Chiefs, good luck.

If they “want to have a chance to win”?????

If the D is small...are they quick then? My point is...getting to Sony may not be a challenge for quick linebackers. Maybe they aren't 250+...but if they can get to him and bring him down...I'm not sure how effective running will be. I know a lot of it is scheme related...but maybe it's better for Sony to run against slower linebackers.

D/L is fast. Family might be right. 3 TEs and Ferentz at FB. :eek:

Sanu looking like a legitimate game pregame warm-up decision

If they “want to have a chance to win”?????

Well yeah...I'm sure they had discussions about if that should be a goal for them this week or not.

I’m glad. I can’t stand teams wearing away jerseys at home unless you are the Cowboys that make white their primary jersey.

Dolphins and Redskins are the only teams that get away with it but I don’t see the Redskins do it much anymore.

Saints are getting a bad habit of doing this.

It’s an FU to the Cowboys as they started wearing white as their primary jersey as white represents the “hero”. Dark colors make you look like a “villain”.

Last edited:
Very quick. Hat on hat and run em over. Harry, White and a convoy leading them

Of course we will run but we will throw down the field. I predict 5 or more 20+ pass plays
I honestly think Harry will get some 50/50 balls today. DAL CBs don't excel as on the ball defenders.

5 is a big number. We'll see

I’m glad. I can’t stand teams wearing away jerseys at home unless you are the Cowboys that make white their primary jersey.

Dolphins and Redskins are the only teams that get away with it but I don’t see the Redskins do it much anymore.

Saints are getting a bad habit of doing this.

It’s a FU to the Cowboys as they started wearing white as their primary jersey as white represents the “hero”. Dark colors make you look like a “villain”.
It used to be thought the Cowboys played worse in their dark jerseys- now they play bad in them all

It is ABSOLUTELY downpouring 10 min north of stadium....pity the tailgaters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents