PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said..

Reactions: PP2
remember that time when Pats lost to Seattle at home to fall to 7-2 and Wilson threw for like 380 yards and Brady didn't have any TDs and the team ran for 2.9 ypc and it was "sky is falling, this team won't win a SB" but then they never lost a game again that season and won the SB? And then remember the miami miracle game and how that lost home field for the Pats and there was no way they were going into KC and winning a game in the playoffs?

Just remember those things if Pats do lose today while being down their #2 and #3 WR.

Last edited:
I have very little issue with Cowboy fans tbh. Each fan group has their own jerks in it by the Cowboy fans seem to keep that number fairly low.
Me neither. I've never really had an issue with Dallas the team or their fans. There are some bad ones out there (like any fan base) but there is a level of maturity and sophistication they possess that others don't.

if patriots get blown out, maybe thats a good thing...... as far as getting AB ;)

You know... since the day Antonio Brown was cut I haven't made a single post about him. It seems I ended that too soon! With all the talk about him in this thread and EVERY OTHER THREAD; I decided I may as well get in on the action. Better late than never! So....

Antonio Brown? You guys hear about Antonio Brown? Antonio Brown! The Pats need Antonio Brown!!! Sign Antonio Brown! Kraft the Coward, Sign Brown! I'm sick of this, sign Brown! No Brown No Championship! I don't care, I can't stand it; sign Brown! I find your lack of Antonio Brown Disturbing.

Antonio Brown? Antonio Brown. Antonio Brown says "Antonion Brown!" Antonio Brown Antonio Brown Antonio Brown Nworb Oinotna

What do you guys think of Antonio Brown? Offense sucks! Sign Brown! Should have never let Antonio Brown go! If only we had Antonio Brown.. We will never win anything without Antonio Brown!

All Sanu and no Brown makes Pats a dull team. All Sanu and no Brown makes Pats a dull team.
All Sanu and no Brown makes Pats a dull team. All Sanu and no Brown makes Pats a dull team.

Did I do it right?

Useless stats of the week.

Opposing offenses have been averaging a 1 TD LESS playing the NEP.

Opposing offenses have been averaging 1 point MORE playing DAL.

NE has been scoring 29ppg (yea, yea the O sucks) so they should score 30. Because of the weather and missing WRs they should score less than that (unless the D and STs come up big) . That might be offset by DAL missing a couple of key players on D.

DAL O has been scoring 29 and should score 22.

DAL is 0-4 when it scores less than 24+ points.

Opposing passing offenses or averaging 51 yrds LESS vs NE. That means Dax should throw in the 260s today.

Prediction:

Pats: 24
DAL: 23

Useless stats of the week.

Opposing offenses have been averaging a 1 TD LESS playing the NEP.

Opposing offenses have been averaging 1 point MORE playing DAL.

NE has been scoring 29ppg (yea, yea the O sucks) so they should score 30. Because of the weather and missing WRs they should score less than that (unless the D and STs come up big) . That might be offset by DAL missing a couple of key players on D.

DAL O has been scoring 29 and should score 22.

DAL is 0-4 when it scores less than 24+ points.

Opposing passing offenses or averaging 51 yrds LESS vs NE. That means Dax should throw in the 260s today.

Prediction:

Pats: 24
DAL: 23

Here's an interesting stat- when Amari has a monster game, Dallas loses. His two biggest games were losses.

So you have to think that BB is just going to let Amari run amok, and focus on shutting down the other elements, focusing on the run game.

I'm okay with this approach. This game will be the classic in the trenches game. Whoever controls the trenches will win, regardless of the perimeter players.

Dallas is a dome team that doesn't practice in bad weather, or even practice bad weather scenarios (wet balls). Wouldn't be surprised if they had more than one fumble today.

Dallas is a dome team that doesn't practice in bad weather, or even practice bad weather scenarios (wet balls). Wouldn't be surprised if they had more than one fumble today.
Let's hope. Our D has certainly been good at creating them.

Wow, that would be the absolute definition of stupid.

Here's a curiosity for you. How much meddling does JJ do and does that hinder Clappy from preparing his team for game time?

Would Garrett be more creative and effective under a less meddling owner/GM?

Here's a curiosity for you. How much meddling does JJ do and does that hinder Clappy from preparing his team for game time?

Would Garrett be more creative and effective under a less meddling owner/GM?
Very good question, Tony.

Here's an interesting stat- when Amari has a monster game, Dallas loses. His two biggest games were losses.

So you have to think that BB is just going to let Amari run amok, and focus on shutting down the other elements, focusing on the run game.

I said it earlier this week but I would make absolutely goddamn sure Zeke has the worst day of his life. I like Dak and think he is really good but I don't think he is THAT good.

Amari got banged up vs DET. Not sure how effective he'll be today. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents