PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto the JETES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gostkowski is 25th in TB% and he's got a more powerful leg than a lot of the guys higher on the list. So this is a conscientious choice by the coaching staff. I agree nobody can do 100% and that the weather will affect those numbers around the league. I still disagree on the value.

Personally the way I see it is that we have a playoff spot almost guaranteed via the AFCE champion. And I'd rather give up some points now due to ST issues and learn from it if that decreases the likelihood of it happening in the playoffs where its a one game season.

No KontradictioN but his son got a dislocated neck during his birthing. The doctors wouldn’t allow Burkhead to cut the umbilical cord as they figured he’d cut his fingers off

Ok good news on the Burk wish him and his wife all the best with their new little one. Hope he can push Sony some especially in the receiving department. Brady is going to love having Burk back as long as he doesn't try to take his thumb off.:D

Color me a little uneasy for this game.

If you look back at the last several years, the Jets play at least one close matchup with us every year. No matter how bad of a year they’re having.

Color me a little uneasy for this game.

If you look back at the last several years, the Jets play at least one close matchup with us every year. No matter how bad of a year they’re having.

I know that's the conventional wisdom for games within the division, but this Jets team really stinks. I envision something like the game against Buffalo earlier this season: maybe a slow start in the 1st half but we come alive in 2nd and pull away.

If the Pats WIN by a small margin or with a low score, the media will declare it's the end of everything for the Pats. Even worse if they lose.

I know that's the conventional wisdom for games within the division, but this Jets team really stinks. I envision something like the game against Buffalo earlier this season: maybe a slow start in the 1st half but we come alive in 2nd and pull away.
The 2016 Jets team stunk, and played one close game with us. As did the 2017 team. Even the butt fumble 2012 Jets took us into OT the first matchup. So I know better than to write this one off.

Do I think we win? Yes. But wouldn’t be shocked if this is a 27-24 type of game.

The 2016 Jets team stunk, and played one close game with us. As did the 2017 team. Even the butt fumble 2012 Jets took us into OT the first matchup. So I know better than to write this one off.

Do I think we win? Yes. But wouldn’t be shocked if this is a 27-24 type of game.

As for 2016 @ Jets, Fitzpatrick can actually be a pretty competent QB. He played well in that game as I recall.
This time we're facing either a rookie QB with a bad foot or McClown, who looked dismal last week against the Bills.

I'm hoping the Patriots can avoid giving up 4 long kick runbacks and that
Gilmore doesn't play like Chris Canty this week.

As for 2016 @ Jets, Fitzpatrick can actually be a pretty competent QB. He played well in that game as I recall.
This time we're facing either a rookie QB with a bad foot or McClown, who looked dismal last week against the Bills.
He sure looked good against us last year in the first matchup. 354 yards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST