PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We’re onto the JETES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that the point spread was -10 if you bet the Pats, that changed to -9.5 and that's reasonable but then yesterday the spread was taken off the board. No point spread for the Patriots vs Jets game tomorrow, as of now, meaning no betting on this game right now.

How serious is the Brady injury?

The Pats always have difficulty with the Jets in NJ. Usually win around a touchdown.
Point spread did confirm that at -9.5.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

We're "onto' the Jete indeed

Exactly.

As a measure of how upset I am that Brady missed practice, I took a nap after starting the laundry.

Lol

I have ways of protesting also. Last time, I bought a stupid looking Hawaiian shirt and wore it for three days. Everyone laughed.

The betting line is back so it's a go. Brady is traveling with the team. How sick is he and how bad is the knee? I think the knee may have been the reason he has been throwing flat footed and missing targets. I expect the Pats to play a running game tomorrow, save Brady, and just get a win.

Go Pats

Illness? Wtf!

Yeah spoke to coach belichick about it on the phone yesterday and it seems that he caught the stomach flu while watching film of the Jets defense against the bills last weekend. I'm being told he has remedied the ailment with some old fashioned rewatching of sb 42 And he'll be good to go

Bubba Gump will have the Jets ready to go it will be their SB. The Patriots especially Tom Brady just have to be sharp. So glad Tom is out of the MVP running. ;) Now he can work on being the QB we all know. :cool:

Yeah spoke to coach belichick about it on the phone yesterday and it seems that he caught the stomach flu while watching film of the Jets defense against the bills last weekend. I'm being told he has remedied the ailment with some old fashioned rewatching of sb 42 And he'll be good to go
If there’s any game from his career that would make him (and us) instantly sick, it’s definitely SB 42.

I was hoping for a major blowout against the Jets. We have Hogan, Edelman, Gronk and Gordon as receivers all playing in the same game. With a healthy Brady we should be able to blow out the Jets with passing. Migel is healthy and with White we have a good running game. A blowout would build confidence in each player and that is badly needed. With the BYE week they should feel good. Yeah, but now we have a ill Brady with a knee problem. So all bets are off for the blowout and confidence builder. The Pats will win, it is the Jets they are playing.

Go Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye