PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video: All of Brady's Pass Attempts vs KC: (Weak "fluttering" arm my ass)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Brady wasn't mentally activating his passes"

"Brady wasn't optically illuminating his target paths"

"Brady wasn't projectively illustrating his leadership"
But, how was his posture, after the play and on the sideline?

Finally got around to watching this. The good thing is guys got open. Brady was just looking the other way or the ball placement wasn't the greatest, or pressure came too quickly. In particular late in the game when they could tee off on us. So that's really promising considering guys were able to get open even when it was down to Cooks, Dorsett and Hogan.

I feel a little more positive about our current receiving options than I did before watching this. Thanks for sharing @Tony2046.

By the way, who was talking about this fluttering arm stuff anyways?

Somebody brought up Fluttering in another thread. Can't remember who.

Disclaimer: I am posting this for discussion purposes only. I am not an expert and my opinions are simply my own but are always open for feedback or discussion.

No, there weren't any "fluttering" passes and no, there wasn't any evidence of any weak arm BS.

I am hoping this will lead into some football discussions about and some confidence in the Pats offense.

Each pass is displayed twice. Once from the sideline view and once by the end zone view.

My notes. Opinions are typed in red.

View attachment 17980
View attachment 17981
View attachment 17983View attachment 17982

Things to watch for: (Listed by pass number)

# 4 - Amendola jukes that **** out of a DB's shoes to get open for a 16 yard gain.

# 31 - How easily Brady threw a 54 yard bomb. Weak arm my ass.

# 41 - How Dorsett affected the coverage.

Enjoy!

Criticisms and other feedback are welcome.

References:

Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots - September 7th, 2017 | Pro-Football-Reference.com
{0} - NFL Game Pass | Live Preseason Games & Game Replays

Amazing job.

Oh, btw, guys from Saints scouting department say thanks as well.
(made their short week a little longer;))

Amazing job.

Oh, btw, guys from Saints scouting department say thanks as well.
(made their short week a little longer;))

If I get time I'm going to toss out a short video tonight of how the Vikings defended against the Saints offense. Curious to see if the Pats do something similar. I think they have the personnel to do it with but am looking forward to a short discussion. Wish I had thought of it earlier.

Finally got around to watching this. The good thing is guys got open. Brady was just looking the other way or the ball placement wasn't the greatest, or pressure came too quickly. In particular late in the game when they could tee off on us. So that's really promising considering guys were able to get open even when it was down to Cooks, Dorsett and Hogan.

I feel a little more positive about our current receiving options than I did before watching this. Thanks for sharing @Tony2046.

By the way, who was talking about this fluttering arm stuff anyways?

It wasn't a poster from this forum. It was a poster who posted a link of something discussed on the Zo and Bertrand show.

https://www.patsfans.com/new-englan...ats-try-out-3-qbs-whats-up-with-that.1140871/

Cannon was getting owned in the 4th. I wonder when he sprained his ankle.

Oh. Please keep posting. You're definitely not raining on anyone's parade. I can't wait for the next term you'll come with that no one else, except your wife, has heard of.

Here I've got some for you. What do you think? You can use them in your next "Brady is declining" post.

"Brady wasn't mentally activating his passes"

"Brady wasn't optically illuminating his target paths"

"Brady wasn't projectively illustrating his leadership"

You have to be a female.

The thing that sucks is that one of the ways a Brady decline might manifest is by a few more mistakes in otherwise strong games. Games where most of his performance was his usual Bradytastic self but just that handful of critical plays where his margin of error disappears on him.

I don't think that has happened yet, I'm more likely to blame the massive disruption of the receivers due to injury. But it is something to look out for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes