PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Undrafted Free Agent Signings (all 32 teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Undrafted Free Agent Signings

You can pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

At least you damn kids haven't joined that Caligulan Death Orgy known as Google +.

This is awesome already... tomorrow will be even better!

At least you damn kids haven't joined that Caligulan Death Orgy known as Google +.

I've been on Google+ for weeks, old man.

Side note: I like it specifically because late adopters will never understand why it's better than Facebook. And no Zynga; that should keep all of the idiots away.

Last edited:

Ooh, circles! Pretty, pretty circles!

Honestly, this is the night of the year when football news comes in its fastest, most unpredictable flurry. Makes Twitter truly addictive.

Uh-oh...the center watch is getting dire with O'Dowd, Barnes, Kirkpatrick, Pugh & Linnenkohl all accounted for. Ryan Bartholomew, are you listening?

According to NE Patriots Draft, Pats lose out on DL Corbin Bryant and WR Andre Holmes, offering tryouts, Bears and Vikes offering contracts.

Google is evil.

Just remember that and everything will make sense.

Uh-oh...the center watch is getting dire with O'Dowd, Barnes, Kirkpatrick, Pugh & Linnenkohl all accounted for. Ryan Bartholomew, are you listening?

Don't worry. The Patriots have Ohrnberger.

google.jpg

I've been on Google+ for weeks, old man.

Side note: I like it specifically because older folks will never understand why it's better than Facebook.

Ha! And here I've been liking Google+ because it's built for grownups, not adolescents. (Among the excruciating aspects of Facebook is that it was designed by people too young to realize that you might have personal and professional lives that you want to keep separate.)

Obligatory on-topic note: DT seems the least picked-over UDFA position at this point.

Ha! And here I've been liking Google+ because it's built for grownups, not adolescents. (Among the excruciating aspects of Facebook is that it was designed by people too young to realize that you might have personal and professional lives that you want to keep separate.)

Obligatory on-topic note: DT seems the least picked-over UDFA position at this point.

Poor phrasing on my part, changed it to say late adopters. Looking around at the early adopters that I know, there doesn't really seem to be an age divide to speak of.

Ooh, circles! Pretty, pretty circles!

Honestly, this is the night of the year when football news comes in its fastest, most unpredictable flurry. Makes Twitter truly addictive.

Oh I'm fully aware and am an avid reader myself. Just a failed cryptic reference on my part to when a thread about Kyle Love acting a fool got Godwin'd over Twitter being responsible for the downfall of western civilization. I'm kind of upset I'll be spending the next five days well out of cell range until 3 pm.

577060.jpg

IT'S A TARP!

For all of you Herzlich lovers, he just tweeted:

"I haven't signed with anyone yet & am still making my decision. Thank you for support; I will give official word tomorrow"

I'm not seeing that. Do you have a link to it?

Thanks. For some reason, the last I had was his previous comment being listed as posted about 3 minutes ago.

The internetz is weird

Thanks. For some reason, the last I had was his previous comment being listed as posted about 3 minutes ago.

The internetz is weird

I hear ya. Sometimes, I'm convinced that computers are just ******* with me.

Last edited:

Oh I'm fully aware and am an avid reader myself. Just a failed cryptic reference on my part to when a thread about Kyle Love acting a fool got Godwin'd over Twitter being responsible for the downfall of western civilization. I'm kind of upset I'll be spending the next five days well out of cell range until 3 pm.

Ohhh yeah, that's right, I forgot all about that. That crusade is still in full effect, in fact, as of... like, yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes