PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turkey Day Games Thread

Pats critics rag on the AFC East but at least the Pats are a great team.

Is there a good team in the NFC East? Skins with Smith are good but well you know.

Pats critics rag on the AFC East but at least the Pats are a great team.

Is there a good team in the NFC East?

Not anymore there isn't

It’s not our fault that the teams in our division suck. They did all that

Colt McCoy looks good

Skins please backdoor cover.

Skins +7.5, **** this game.

Time now for the GOAT Drew Brees. This will be third GOAT to appear this week along with Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. The GOAT Tom Brady will return Sunday.

Saints offense vs Atlanta defense. Mismatch galore.

I ate too much...

Drew Brees is just insane this year. Just about the best I've seen. Dude deserve to be conversation of top 3-5 QBs ever. IMO he's way ahead of Peyton and Rodgers. If I had to pick 1 QB to build a franchise around, i'd pick Brady 1 and Bress 2.

Drew Brees is just insane this year. Just about the best I've seen. Dude deserve to be conversation of top 3-5 QBs ever. IMO he's way ahead of Peyton and Rodgers. If I had to pick 1 QB to build a franchise around, i'd pick Brady 1 and Bress 2.
Rodgers overrated

I think those refs love pointing the direction of the football when there's a turnover. :p

Brees TD pass first drive. Brady has 1 in three games.

He's in the conversation until you track his success on the road and outdoors.

Time now for the GOAT Drew Brees. This will be third GOAT to appear this week along with Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. The GOAT Tom Brady will return Sunday.

I hear you. Blatant misuse of the term. The worst is when they’re like “From one GOAT to another” or something like that. Uh sorry you clearly don’t understand what GOAT means.

If it was gonna be Top Hundred Relatively Of All Time then it’d be different. But it’s not. Get it right Al Michaels!!

I’ve watched two Saints drives this season. Both have been Brees interceptions.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back