PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Turkey Day Games Thread

Nice game to watch ...
I took Daniel as a value QB pick in Draft Kings and Bears defense ... worked out well

I wanted to joke that you can’t spell Lions without an L but well... 26-10. o_O

Stafford blowing another game..a thanksgiving tradition better yet a lions tradition the past decade.

The game where Branch and Law Firm abused their corner Alphonso Smith was fun. :)

Looks like Smith went to the Jordan Richards academy of defense.

Back when Brady could hit a wide open receiver without making them stop or have to come back for the ball

Back when Brady could hit a wide open receiver without making them stop or have to come back for the ball

It's been almost a year since he won his last MVP award and six months since he was voted the #1 player in the NFL. He's garbage.

Nice game to watch ...
I took Daniel as a value QB pick in Draft Kings and Bears defense ... worked out well
Well, the Bears look just like they did in Super Bowl XX.

Stupid, and ugly.

Meanwhile, if Pat Tillman had protested exactly the same as Colin Kaepernick did, the reaction of the "people" would have been drastically different.

Watching the presentation of an NFL game is like watching the RNC. Or CPAC*.

*The annual epitome of hate speech symposium held every February in National Harbor

Vic Fangio just doesn't get enough respect. He also ran a really good defense in SF with Harbaugh. It's amazing how dysfunctional that Franchise was and that Jed York and Trent Balke wanted Jim Tomsula to be the defensive coordinator over Fangio. Unreal.

Please curb the obnoxious negativity just long enough to be thankful today, of all days, for what Brady and the Patriots have brought us all these years. Including this year. Most teams would be happy to be 7-3 sitting atop their division.

Hoyer > both Redskins QBs. Funny saying that!

Please curb the obnoxious negativity just long enough to be thankful today, of all days, for what Brady and the Patriots have brought us all these years. Including this year. Most teams would be happy to be 7-3 sitting atop their division.

Seriously, the irony of it being Thanksgiving and reading a b1tchy post like that. To put things in perspective, Brady is still playing the position at a higher level than Bledsoe did at any point in his career, and most of us believed Bledsoe was the only hope of the franchise for many years.

I'd rather hear Erin in the booth than the goofballs on Monday night.

most of us believed Bledsoe was the only hope of the franchise for many years
Sorry, can't resist!

Who said so?

Steve Grogan and Doug Flutie were the only hope of the franchise...

...and Raymond Berry benched them both, and of course we lost

Maybe they'll put Sanchez in and he will buttfumble again. A Thanksgiving tradition! :D

Most likely a troll but some Pats fans are the worst.

We've been the biggest outlier in perhaps sports history. Winning at an unprecedented level for almost 2 decades. Every single week, we're every team's SB.

I don't have to bring up the league itself & what's happened there.

We've owned the AFC. 5 SB/8 appearances.

And like true Alpha's we've killed any dynasties or teams trying to establish themselves.

Some have beaten us and good for them ... Where are they now?

Gods forbid we're 7-3 at the bye.

Hoyer > both Redskins QBs. Funny saying that!
I feel you mean « today’s », I agree. But to suggest Hoyer is better than Smith.... disagree.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case