PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp - Around The League ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just appeared to be huffing and puffing at times in that video...that may have to do with him not playing football for almost 18 months.

Its because there is no context.. later in the video you can hear him say to a linebacker "Man I'm so fried right now, I've been running so much" or something along those lines

So its probably towards the end of a long day of practices out in Florida heat

I'd take him back in a second

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea...
I've been sick as a dog since Monday. Think food poisoning but I thought the pats did something like this but just tapped defenders hands so they couldn't grab/hold. Could be another team I didn't look it up.

He's had a rough camp ...

Eagles OL injuries are making the Dallas path to the playoffs that much easier.

I've been sick as a dog since Monday. Think food poisoning but I thought the pats did something like this but just tapped defenders hands so they couldn't grab/hold. Could be another team I didn't look it up.
I wonder where it came from ;)

Remember boxers gloves at Foxb. etc? Actually much smarter idea. Falling on taped tennis ball could end a season for someone..
Good catch

You underestimate « Mr Player Coach » Arians’ inability. Losing a SB is his greatest achievement.

Who are your playmakers ? I don’t mean « who’s gotten really nice stats because Winston is airing it out 25pts down ». Other than Brady and Gronk (both players I have real concerns about in regards to « how much is left ») who has made a big play in an NFL playoff game ?

You really think Arians is that bad? He’s won 2 superbowls as an assistant. Has a 65-42 record as a head coach. Last year lost a lot of games by 6 points or less despite his qb turning the ball over 40+times with ints and fumbles. I don’t wish them any success but just Brady alone not turning the ball over half as many times puts them in a position to win more games.

You really think Arians is that bad? He’s won 2 superbowls as an assistant. Has a 65-42 record as a head coach. Last year lost a lot of games by 6 points or less despite his qb turning the ball over 40+times with ints and fumbles. I don’t wish them any success but just Brady alone not turning the ball over half as many times puts them in a position to win more games.
How many SBs does Patricia have as an assistant ?

The Cleveland Browns made a mistake not trading David Njoku before camp started

Let’s go trader bill?

I guess he’s not having a good camp. Could be a great time to swoop in. I think without questions he’s worth at least a 5th. Cam has shown to excel with players like Nijoku. I also can’t help but think about the many other TEs around the league that change teams and revitalize their careers.

Last edited:
The Cleveland Browns made a mistake not trading David Njoku before camp started

Let’s go trader bill?

I guess he’s not having a good camp. Could be a great time to swoop in. I think without questions he’s worth at least a 5th. Cam has shown to excel with players like Nijoku. I also can’t help but think about the many other TEs around the league that change teams and revitalize their careers.

maybe bb has realizes this guy is not worth a fifth round draft pick. His tape is pretty weak. Seems like a Jets kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes